Official Community Forums Home

Female Orgasm

• Members

Hello, I'm new to your site. Can a man really feel when a woman cums? Im not talking about when she has female ejaculation, just the contractions of her pussy. I can feel when a mans cock has contractions when he is cumming. Is it the same for him?

• Members

Cat Food, All I can say is yes indeed. Or at least I can....when my wife cums and her vaginal walls contract and spazm, I can feel. Man does it feel nice too. It's like she is doing her Kegels only stronger. I suppose that is due to the invoulantary part of the contractions. Point being, I feel it and love it.

• Members

;) Yes, you should be able to feel if your woman is truly orgasming because part of the natural orgasmic response is an involuntary tightening and releasing of the vaginal muscles! So, if your dick is in her...you will feel the contractions! IF your woman does Kegels....you will feel those muscles - the PC's - tightening harder - because the muscles are stronger because she has exercised them like she should!

Mikayla

• Members

My fiancee knows when I climax. He tells me. :) 'oh yeah, baby that feels so good, cum all over my big dick.' etc. :) I know he can feel it, because I can feel the muscles tighten around him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I have done extensive research on this topic(or maybe I have just had quite a bit of sex) and I have tried to approach this from every angle :D Now, I have sat back and watched and from my experience, I have seen a definate and visible contraction of the vaginal walls and I can sit back and watch the labia move in rythm with the spasms. It is pretty gratifying to see. There have been times when I have felt the orgasm like a hand squeezing me, coaxing me to orgasm also. I know I have already answered this post, but I wanted to throw in the part about being able to see it as well. Cat Food, can I ask why you posted this? Was it part of a debate with a lover or something?