Official Community Forums Home

Hannah Harper's Lil' Wabbit

OPL Laundry Goddess

• Members

B-hh106-11b-main.jpgHop to it!

When this item was offered as a give away, I tossed it in the shopping cart with the idea that a girl can’t ever have too many good vibes and free is the best price around. What I discovered after use is that this lil’ wabbit is worth far more than its cost. It will have you acting like, umm… rabbits.

This toy is a bullet sheathed in a pink rubber sleeve (claimed both latex and phthalate free) with a bunny face and two tiny ears; tiny, but oh so effective! There was not the typical plastic smell with this toy, and if you so choose, you can “roll off” the rubber bunny sleeve and utilize the bullet alone. This vibe is corded to the pink control unit which offers a dial function speed set. Two AA batteries (not included) fit inside and unlike independent bullet vibes, having the extra power of “regular” batteries rather than those tiny watch batteries that peter out so quickly (please excuse the pun, but I just couldn’t resist!)

Whether you use bullets for solo play or with a partner for extra stimulation, it is my experience that the lil’ wabbit can advance you from subtle quiet hums to electrifying shudders at the roll of your fingertips. The vibes are strong and steady, the orgasms swift and sure. Hannah Harper’s lil’ wabbit performs well and will quickly hop to the top of your toy drawer.

B-hh106-11b-main.jpg

Hannah Harper’s Lil’ Wabbit

I just love bullets! And those that have extra pointy features for more direct stimulation is what I usually look for in a bullet. Along came this little offer, and it was almost too good to be true!

It’s latex/phthalates free, pink, and very easy to use. The controller has an indicator light and the power’s controlled by an easy-to-turn dial. It takes 2 AA batteries that go into the back of the controller. Neither the bullet or controller claim to be waterproof. The cord is a good length, so you can use it but not have to worry about it tangling up too badly. The bullet has a rubber-like sleeve on it, in the shape of a cartoon-ish rabbit. The rounded ears of that waskally wabbit are what really got me excited though!

Vibes go from low to moderately high, and the bullet’s not all that loud. The rubber-like sleeve over the bullet is not only cute, but also helps insulate the sound too. Turning the dial all the way up, the wabbit’s ears just went back & forth like mad, and I was sooo excited to try it out on my clit!

So, I washed it carefully, and allowed it to dry before using. When I was finally able too, I turned it on low first, running it up & down my labia, and then I slowly turned the dial, & on the highest setting and allowed that wabbit to weally work his wittle ears on my cwit…..I mean clit! Either way, my toes were curling in a manner of minutes, which made ME feel like “Thumper”!

Not only cute and effective, but this toy is a BULLET, people! Bullets, IMO, are one of the most definite items in any woman’s Toy Box! The more the merrier!

Get it as a gift, or for yourself, how can you pass up this wabbit?

I give it 4 out of 4 Tyger paws, tail straight out, and a contented sigh rating!!!

Don't be late for this date!

• Members
B-hh106-11b-main.jpg

Hannah Harper’s Lil’ Wabbit

I just love bullets! And those that have extra pointy features for more direct stimulation is what I usually look for in a bullet. Along came this little offer, and it was almost too good to be true!

It’s latex/phthalates free, pink, and very easy to use. The controller has an indicator light and the power’s controlled by an easy-to-turn dial. It takes 2 AA batteries that go into the back of the controller. Neither the bullet or controller claim to be waterproof. The cord is a good length, so you can use it but not have to worry about it tangling up too badly. The bullet has a rubber-like sleeve on it, in the shape of a cartoon-ish rabbit. The rounded ears of that waskally wabbit are what really got me excited though!

Vibes go from low to moderately high, and the bullet’s not all that loud. The rubber-like sleeve over the bullet is not only cute, but also helps insulate the sound too. Turning the dial all the way up, the wabbit’s ears just went back & forth like mad, and I was sooo excited to try it out on my clit!

So, I washed it carefully, and allowed it to dry before using. When I was finally able too, I turned it on low first, running it up & down my labia, and then I slowly turned the dial, & on the highest setting and allowed that wabbit to weally work his wittle ears on my cwit…..I mean clit! Either way, my toes were curling in a manner of minutes, which made ME feel like “Thumper”!

Not only cute and effective, but this toy is a BULLET, people! Bullets, IMO, are one of the most definite items in any woman’s Toy Box! The more the merrier!

Get it as a gift, or for yourself, how can you pass up this wabbit?

I give it 4 out of 4 Tyger paws, tail straight out, and a contented sigh rating!!!

Don't be late for this date!

Great review, Thanks.