Official Community Forums Home

Ora Sex Can Cause Cancer

ladylove

• Members

Tanning beds are another I've heard of even though I know for a fact that was not where the person got them! He doesnt go there!

• Members
Tanning beds are another I've heard of even though I know for a fact that was not where the person got them! He doesnt go there!

LOL

I would have to say that any where that you are exposed, your at risk. For crabs any way, you don't get aids, HPV, herpes, most of the others from a bathroom toliet or sitting on someone's dorm bed. Bit that doesn't mean you don't have to be smart or when your at places liek a tanning salon, feel free to ask to SEE them clean the beds, or where ever. I know i used one once and it smelled so bad! Never went back.

LOL

I would have to say that any where that you are exposed, your at risk. For crabs any way, you don't get aids, HPV, herpes, most of the others from a bathroom toliet or sitting on someone's dorm bed. Bit that doesn't mean you don't have to be smart or when your at places liek a tanning salon, feel free to ask to SEE them clean the beds, or where ever. I know i used one once and it smelled so bad! Never went back.

When I went tanning on a regular basis, I would clean the bed again myself, even though I smelled that the person before me had already cleaned it. You can never be too careful!

• Members

Crabs could be anywhere...bedsheets,carpeting,lawns...crabs can actually jump a yard high!!!

in the summer time my girlfriend doesn't wear panties because of the heat...we were sitting in

the grass,then she jumped said something tickled her in her hair down there...she thought it

was a mosquitio,a few days later we were both going nuts...talking about embarrassing getting

shaved,using the medications,then you have to vacum the carpeting,change the bedding,spraying

the matresses,hopeing their all dead and won't come back...