Official Community Forums Home

Pet Peeves With The Public

chloegirl

• Members
My soon to be MIL goes out in her moo moo no matter where she goes. It used to embarrass the crap out of me. She has a complete wardrobe of moo moo's of every color and then her damn sandals. AND she has horse teeth..grosses me out.

People who will stop and wait for someone to back out of a parking space (and form a line behind them) when there are 50 empty ones down the way. They are too lazy to walk an extra 50 feet to get to the store. Also people who park in the fire lane where it clearly says NO PARKING,STANDING, OR STOPPING and they do it anyway to load their purchase or unload their lazy relatives like the sign doesn't pertain to them.

When there is a traffic jam and a sign that says LEFT LANE CLOSED FT. and people wait to merge just before the pavement ends. ALSO people who try to pass everyone else on the right hand shoulder of the road to get to the front of the line....I want to kill them.

These scumbag boys who wear their britches right under their ass cheeks...I have said something to them a couple of times and dared them not to like it. It shows total disrespect for themselves and others and I don't need or have a desire to see their ugly ass.

A ohh...I pass people on the right,the left lane is supposed to be for passing or people that want

to go faster,but it never fails there is a vehicle with a aaa sticker on the bumper going slower than the

slow lane,you have no choice to pass on the right...I would never pass on the right on the berm

unless an exit is near...who in their right mind would want to sit at a stand still wasting gas when theres

an exit to get off multi car pile ups take hours to clear,everyone wants to slow down too look,never fails...

• Members

Another good pet peeve is...I live in pittsburgh pa...we are famous for our tunnels and bridges...never fails

when approaching a two lane tunnel...why do people brake and slow down before entering the tunnel,the lights

are lite throughout the tunnel,I just don't get it...its safer to maintain your speed

Another good one are the drivers,that are driving down the road...then come to a complete

stop...then put their turn signals on,they must have brain damage...

When people cut right infront of you to walk by and not say anything. I always say "excuse me", and make sure my DD knows to do this as well. I've been BITCH enough to say "Excuse YOU" when someone does that and walks off without a word. I have gotten a few dirty looks, but I make sure that DD knows they were rude. Sometimes, she says "They should've said 'excuse me' huh Momma?" And I tell her absolutely. Hey, I'm not the rude one here LOL!!!

Guest eminatic

i also hate people that bring their (non service) dogs into stores with them. when i was a kid only working/service dogs were allowed in public buildings, when did that change? i've had to throw away so much fabric because it was covered with dog shit. if i wanted to scoop shit all day i'd work in a pet store.

• Review Team
i also hate people that bring their (non service) dogs into stores with them. when i was a kid only working/service dogs were allowed in public buildings, when did that change? i've had to throw away so much fabric because it was covered with dog shit. if i wanted to scoop shit all day i'd work in a pet store.

I agree with you on that one. I love my dogs, but when did it become OK to take dogs shopping? PetSmart, OK, but I really don't think there is a reason to take a non-service dog grocery shopping. And it is a little freaky.

• Members
When people cut right infront of you to walk by and not say anything. I always say "excuse me", and make sure my DD knows to do this as well. I've been BITCH enough to say "Excuse YOU" when someone does that and walks off without a word. I have gotten a few dirty looks, but I make sure that DD knows they were rude. Sometimes, she says "They should've said 'excuse me' huh Momma?" And I tell her absolutely. Hey, I'm not the rude one here LOL!!!

Hey Tyger,that happens to me all the time too...another one is when I go out of my way to hold

the door open for someone and don't even get a thank you...its funny when this happens to me if I

don't get a thank you...I look right at the person and say "your welcome" sometimes they do say

thanks then others just stare...but I got my point through....

Guest eminatic
I agree with you on that one. I love my dogs, but when did it become OK to take dogs shopping? PetSmart, OK, but I really don't think there is a reason to take a non-service dog grocery shopping. And it is a little freaky.

yeah, its getting so bad here that people bring full blown large breeds on a leash just walking around. :|

when i worked at Target a girl once brought a golden retriever puppy (pretty big puppy, almost full grown) and lined one of our carts with newspaper and tied the dog in it. =/

when i was at work once i was walking, pushing a cart of go backs, and im going into my counter area when a guy leaning on my entrance goes "careful he's not friendly." i have no clue what hes talking about then suddenly i hear this growling and barking, look down and see some dog on a leash snarling at me. wtf is wrong with people?