Official Community Forums Home

So Discouraged

vanilla_bean

• Members

Thanks for all the encouragement and advice. It's nice to know others have worked through this. Those of you who can do whatever and not gain weight, well, I'll try not to hate you :P. In all honesty, I haven't had a non-diet soda or a whole candy bar since I was a child!

I plan to stick to my current routine and just pay more attention to what I eat. Maybe I can pinpoint something. I do feel pretty good and I think I'm less "jiggly." We'll see.

• Members
Are you sure it isn't muscle weight gained?

sometimes muscle weighs more than fat, which of course is good!

Muscle always weighs more than fat. Are your clothes fitting looser? Everyone will hit a plateau, and stay there for awhile. You need to examine what it is your doing and change thing up a bit.

• Members

Congratualions VB! Just keep at it...You're feeling better and staying strong, healthy, and in touch with your body. But I know how you feel....I try to run 5 days a week, rebounding, squats, lunges, and abs and no matter how hard I work I am NEVER going to be as firm as I would like to be. I know it's genetic because I've been all over the weight map in my lifetime and even when I was a size 0,1, or 3 my ass and thighs would jiggle.Now hubby says he likes to watch it jiggle when, ya know, I don't find that possible but bless him for trying!...you just can't fight mother nature damn her! <_<