Official Community Forums Home

How Often Do You Have Sex?

• Members

every day, sometimes twice a day... occasionally though we go a day or 2 with none :-( but thats only b/che works 12 hr days 3 days a week starting at 5am and by the time i get home at 10pm he is sometimes sleeping.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
every day, sometimes twice a day... occasionally though we go a day or 2 with none :-( but thats only b/che works 12 hr days 3 days a week starting at 5am and by the time i get home at 10pm he is sometimes sleeping.

no more than once a week. we're married 21 years and the sex is still great. the quality has gotten better through the years. sometimes, I would like it to be more frequent. But, we do know how to satisfy each other, and we are still experimenting when the mood strikes us. we did get better with age...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
no more than once a week. we're married 21 years and the sex is still great. the quality has gotten better through the years. sometimes, I would like it to be more frequent. But, we do know how to satisfy each other, and we are still experimenting when the mood strikes us. we did get better with age...

Sex does ged better with age...... and you can have sex more than 1X a week, just make time. ;) I've been married 24 yrs, that's most of what it boils down to.

• Members

My husband is gone from home 11-13 hours 5-6 days a week for work so he is tired most nights. We usually end up having sex 1 to 2 times a week. We both wish it was more but we do a lot of cuddling and teasing. I do use my toys several times a week....