Official Community Forums Home

Rough Sex

Badboy

• Members

I am with a fairly new girlfriend. She told me she would like some rough sex and have her arse spanked. Any other girls like rough sex? If so how rough what turns u on etc???

• Members

Let me be the first to say...I LOVE a good ass spanking! In fact, as many people on here already know, I can cum just by having my ass spanked! There are many, many women who like this activity and never talk about it - in fact, it is the #1 "fetish" activity in bedrooms across America!

As far as rough sex goes - I do enjoy some "take charge" attittude, and I like some clawing, some spanking, nipple pulling, hard fucking...that is about where I draw the line. I do enjoy being tied down - or up - :blink: - and some people might consider that "rough" sex.

Others enjoy things really, REALLY rough - slapping, biting, etc - I am not all into that. I think it is a personal preference - so, for you and your new girl - I would ask her what she means by "rough" - she may mean a little pat on the ass or she may mean some really rough fucking - to get the right perspective - talk to her, and ask her what she likes. Also, make sure you are comfortable doing it. If you are not comfortable, you may hurt her. Most men don't mind giving a little spankin', but many would be very UNCOMFORTABLE giving out a lot of pain during sex!

Have fun!

Mikayla

• Members

I agree with the last post you have to talk to your gf and fnd out what she likes and what you feel comfortable doing......for me "rought" sex is a lil nip pulling a good spanking for being a "bad" girl ,,,,,,,most of all being pinned or held down on the bed or up against the wall and just being taken......my man knows when to play rough with me....i play cause i dont want to be abused in anyway i dont feel romfortable with....what i think is our rough play is me "pretending" yes only pretending because i love sex so much.....pretending to not want it.....and lets say being forced to take it...him holding me up against the wall and taking off my clothes or pinning me to the be hands over my head taking off my panties.....also "making" me suck his cock also is a way we rough "play" mmmmmm him holding my head so i wont pull away ( not that i would but pretending that i may)

since you are with a new gf you really have to talk and see what is going to be considered ok and what is not.....im sure some of what i have mentioned may sound like rape and not that rape is ok by any means but when me and my partner are together and i want it rough thats the way i like it....nothing to mean....notthing that would leave marks or black and bluse marks....the only mark i will take is a nice red ss from the spanking....You really have to be careful not to cross the line of what she likes and doesnt.....like me and my man he knows when enough is enough.....

Have fun and good playing......hope you both enjoy a lil bit of the "rough" sex

Hrnychick

p.s. Let her smack your ass too and hold you down.....fair is fair and it turns my man on to be taken.....just a something for you two to try as well

• Members

Oooo Oooo, I agree. I can cum just from a good spanking myself. Without any other foreplay. I am really into the bdsm, and am in a dominant/submissive relationship where I am the submissive. We don't get real deep into it, not as far as some I have read about. I'm not into cutting or the humiliation (some submissives, men especially like to be urinated or deficated on or forced to wear a diaper and eat food off the floor. i can't imagine that!), but being thrown onto the bed and tied up while my fiancee has his way with me, or being tied while on my knees so that he can spank/whip me, really turns me on! I have even told him he couldn't have any sex tonight, just so he'd look at me and say, you wanna bet? I do sometimes have rape fantasies, and my fiancee kinda acted that out for me one night, and I loved it. He threw me on the bed, tied me to it, took out a sharp knife, cut my clothes off and spread my legs, even though I was trying to keep them shut, and burried himself in me. I came almost immediately. I have a friend who is deeper into the bdsm lifestyle than me, and she likes to be slapped hard in the face. I'm not into that, but I do love to have my hair pulled. I love him to grab a handful of my hair, pull my head back and kiss me hard. I also like him to pull my hair during sex, especially doggy-style. I also love him to grab my hair while I'm giving him a blowjob and move my head up and down on his dick. And I love sex while he is talking dirty to me.

You should definitely talk to your gf about what she has in mind. I'm sure she'll be eager to talk about it if that is what she wants from you. You could also try a few light things, like a smack on the ass, and ask her how she likes it, if she wants more. That way she knows you'll stop if she is uncomfortable. The first day I met my fiancee was at a pool party, and I walked past him in my bathing suit and he smacked my ass. I thought, hell yeah, finally a real man. :) Another day he did it again, and I told him with a seductive smile that he shouldn't do that, he said why, because you like it so much? I said, hell yeah. He's been doing it ever since. :) At first, I found it kind of hard to sit down in a non-sexual setting and talk about what I want and don't want, because I am still a little shy about it, but what we did was agree that if he did something I didn't like, I'd tell him, and he'd stop. I have learned though, that that doesn't work if you aren't getting what you need from your SO. Then you have to say, you know, I'd really like to try _____, or when you're squeezing my tit, it would feel so good if you'd do it harder. I did this, and then at one point he squeezed too hard, and I said, hey, not quite that hard, and he backed off. But you can't assume that the person you are with is a mind reader. :) You have to tell them what they're doing wrong as well as right. I've learned that in the nine months I've been with my fiancee.

And now I'm rambling, so I think I'll go. :) Hope this helps. Oh, and if she asks you do to something you aren't comfortable doing, such as slapping her in the face, say so. Maybe you can find something else that will turn her on just as much. But always, always be straight-forward and honest. It will bring the most healthy, satisfied relationship.