Official Community Forums Home

Turn On

hrnychick

• Members

I know Badboy started the topic Turn On and the replies mine as well was the foreplay or what really gets you going when you know its leading to some great sex

My question is what turns you on.....outside of the bedroom so to speak.....it can be with your partner or just in general....what makes you look twice....what catches your eye.??????

I will start....now some are my man and some are just in general.......A well built guy in a nice t shirt.....a nice smile... a nice ass in a good pair of jeans.....a guy that wears a baseball cap.....5 oclock shadow.....a nice smile......a guy that ride a motorcycle.......I love the sound of them and monster trucks too......a guy into sports....and plays them.....silly but i like bmx riders.....something about them doing the stunts and tricks.....and i guess i have to end it with a guy that will do the dishes and take out the trash without being asked to.....NOW THATS A TURN ON,,,,,,LOL

I know Badboy started the topic Turn On and the replies mine as well was the foreplay or what really gets you going when you know its leading to some great sex

My question is what turns you on.....outside of the bedroom so to speak.....it can be with your partner or just in general....what makes you look twice....what catches your eye.??????

I will start....now some are my man and some are just in general.......A well built guy in a nice t shirt.....a nice smile... a nice ass in a good pair of jeans.....a guy that wears a baseball cap.....5 oclock shadow.....a nice smile......a guy that rides a motorcycle.......I love the sound of them and monster trucks too......a guy into sports....and plays them.....silly but i like bmx riders.....something about them doing the stunts and tricks.....and i guess i have to end it with a guy that will do the dishes and take out the trash without being asked to.....NOW THATS A TURN ON,,,,,,LOL

• Members

As far as appearance goes, I like nice hair and nice eyes - of course if that is on a fit body it doesn't hurt! :D

The biggest turn on for me is a man who is articulate - I HATE the "duh" man - the man who doesn't know how to keep up his end of the conversation! I like smart, witty, "artisitic" or creative men - if a man can keep my intellectual interest - then I will definitely be turned on!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members
As far as appearance goes, I like nice hair and nice eyes - of course if that is on a fit body it doesn't hurt! :D

The biggest turn on for me is a man who is articulate - I HATE the "duh" man - the man who doesn't know how to keep up his end of the conversation! I like smart, witty, "artisitic" or creative men - if a man can keep my intellectual interest - then I will definitely be turned on!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

Yes i agree looks can only go so far.....there has to be more to the package......anyone that can keep me interested and make me laugh.....and always seems like they have more to offer is a real turn on.......

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Making me laugh is a huge turn on for me. But mostly what turns me on is a man that is arrogant and can back it up. One that is completely confident and in control. Someone that doesn't ask permission for anything, they just take what they want. I love that.