Official Community Forums Home

Returns?

Hey everyone,

I ordered a vibrator and it came today, and I just REALLY don't like it! The form in the package says I can return it for store credit, but then the form it tells me to print out has two options: either store credit or an exchange. So which one am I supposed to do? I would rather exchange it and get something else right away then return it for credit and then have to wait. It also says make sure your merchandise is covered under out guarantee/return policy.....how do I do that?

• Members
Hey everyone,

I ordered a vibrator and it came today, and I just REALLY don't like it! The form in the package says I can return it for store credit, but then the form it tells me to print out has two options: either store credit or an exchange. So which one am I supposed to do? I would rather exchange it and get something else right away then return it for credit and then have to wait. It also says make sure your merchandise is covered under out guarantee/return policy.....how do I do that?

TADA! go here http://www.tootimid.com/index.php/company/...ranteed_1_year/ and they explain everything!

• 3 years later...

Sadly I ordered a product that I as well dont like. I was wondering when I return a product do I just put the label on my orginal package and stick it in a mail box or do I have to take it to the post office for special shipping?

• Members

Here is everything you need to know so that you can return it properly. They are great about returns. I hope this helps.http://www.tootimid.com/return-policy.html

And they really do honor it! It's a great company (and I DON'T get paid for saying that either).