Official Community Forums Home

Dripping Breasts

gator

• Members

When my wife was pregnant with our daughter, many moons ago, I fondly remember her dripping breasts. She started developing colostrum, the pre-cursor to milk, early on and it continually grew in volume. When we would have sex, she would always be on top (easiest for her and the baby), and I would caress her tits and lightly squeeze them and her nipples. She loved this and almost immediately drops of liquid would fall from her nipples onto my chest (or face or mouth). The more excited she got, the more the flow would pick up until, at times, it was streaming out. We both found this exciting and it would lead to some awesome climaxes.

So, my question to you who have been pregnant or been the partner of someone who was/is – did you experience this and also find it arousing?

• Like 2

Yes,Yes,Yes !!!!!!! I love getting dripped on and sprayed!!!!!!!! Like you said fucking her with her being on top,her tits swinging and the pre-milk and milk dripping everywhere, and the more her tits bounced the more they dripped. We both got turned on by this a great deal. I also loved it when she would just pull a tit out and squeeze me some milk :P

• Like 1

• Members

I actually found myself on the opposite end of this. When I was pregnant, and that happened, I started keeping my bra and pads on so it wouldn't drip. It just wasn't my (or my hubby's) thing. However, lots of people do find this a big turn on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Fucking was really difficult during the last trimester of all three of my pregnancies, and coming (me) was almost impossible... when I did come, my uterus would cramp for hours afterwards. So I don't recall my breasts dripping at all because we hardly had sex at all.

When I was breast-feeding our babies it was hard to have sex... something about the breastfeeding inhibiting estrogen, so my vagina was sore for months after childbirth... but when we DID start having regular sex again, my breasts would literally erupt when I came. I mean milk would shoot across the bedroom! I was mortified the first time it happened, but my HB laughed and told me it was sweet (literally! breastmilk is really, really sugar-sweet), and not to worry. It wasn't a turn-on for either of us, really, but it was an intriguing and interesting side-trip on our lifelong sexual journey.

• Members

Thanks everyone for your comments so far. It is interesting to hear of everyone's experiences.

Even these days, if my wife squeezes her breast just right, she can get a drop or too (clear fluid), which is the result of all the nipple play we do.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

I dont like milk but my wife enjoys this and I get turned on watching her pump for the baby. Maybe it because we horney and not able to do it so since her tits be hurting I been trying to pleasure them by sucking on them. I figure if she can swallow semen and I can swallow her pee or lick my semen from her wet pussy which she enjoys then what the hell should I be bashful about.I would say lucky woman!

• Members

Welcome back Glenn it has been a while since I have seen you around. I actually have when I am really turned on he was able to squeeze my nipples and a few drops of liquid would come out. Mind you it has been over 7 years since I have been pregnant. He got such a rise out of this.

I actually was watching Tyra Banks a couple of months ago and she had a special on women and the year after they have given birth. They got into talking about the issues with breastfeeding and sex. They talked to some that it was a complete turnoff and others a complete turnon. Some enjoyed even in a sense breastfeeding from their significant other. Again I think this is something that is sort of taboo like other things such as water sports....it depends on the people involved.

• 5 years later...