Official Community Forums Home

I Was A Whore Last Night!

• Members

OK OK...calm doooown...lol. here's what happened: I didn't have cash so hubby gave me a $20 and told me I had to repay it with "services rendered" last nite.....so I did!! I do have to say that I think I gave WAAAAYYY more than $20 worth last night tho...and he did too. http://java' script: emoticon(" target="_blank"> I came three times! Happy was I !!! ohhhh and we had a BIG break through too...he actually went down on me and stayed there until I came. WOW...I want MORE!! I've said this before, but his past serious relationships were very negative and the women demeaned him and his sexuality so much, we've had to work on this our whole relationship. He was the first man to EVER give me multiple orgasms. So, last night was AWESOME!! He's gone down on me and teased a bit, but never stayed til I orgasmed...this was big !!

• Members

CONGRATULATIONS CL - and WELCOME to the WHORE CLUB! I must say, I often offer to "do" things for money (with hubby!)...slut that I am! I am also quite confient that you gave WAYYYYY more than $20 worth! :D My going rate is around $300...I think you should raise your rates girl!

As for the oral....that is BIG for him...keep at it and in no time you will be screaming your head off in multiples! Whoo Hoo! :rolleyes:

Mikayla

• 3 weeks later...

You GO girlfriend!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...