Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Dr. Johnson Rx Lube Sweet Mint

Tyger

DJ137902.jpg

Hello there, my name is Doctor Tyger, and I will be your love doctor today. What seems to be the problem? Needing a little more excitement in the bedroom, as well as some good lube? OK, I know just the thing. Let me get out my prescription pad, and I will write you out a 'script for the cure for your ills! Where to get it? Go to TooTimid.com, and you can get this filled with NO problems. Our "pharmisist", Meaghan, will be happy to fill your order for you. She is good & accurate. However, I must warn you, health insurance won't cover this, but the cost is minimal, and the benefits will be very worth it.

I LOVE mint, lubes, & Doc Johnson has always done me right with their products, literally. So, I was very confident & excited about this lube.

This bottle of lube is not only cute & funny, but this stuff works very well! Bottled similarly to a real Rx bottle, you have the 2 oz. orange-y brown, with white flip-top lid, & a white label, complete with a yellow highlighted top realistic looking Rx label, for added effect.

Hypoallergenic, glycerin, paraben, & preservative free, this water-based lube has vitamin E & andiroba oil in it for softness. It doesn’t stain, and you don’t need to wash after using it since it won’t leave a sticky residue.

Directions: squeeze a quarter-sized drop into hand, and rub to liquefy. Though, when I took the safety seal off the outside of the bottle, and flipped the top, liquid came out, and I just had to rub it onto my hubby’s member to spread it out. Be careful, you don’t need to squeeze the bottle hard at all. The hole in the cap is about the same as one on a bottle of shampoo, so it’s rather large in comparison to the size of the bottle.

There ARE side effects to be wary of, however. The major one is orgasmic tendencies, so, please, follow the warning label, & don’t use while operating heavy machinery. Yes, it really does say that under the label! LOL

A little goes a long way, & the mint offers a nice cool, yet tingly feeling to wherever you rub it in. Plus, it smells clean & fresh as well. Hubby loved how it felt on him, & it felt great inside & out on me as well.

If you want a funny way to show a friend, lover, or yourself, how great a lube can be, this lube is just what the doctor ordered! Doctor Tyger that is!!

Just what the doctor ordered

• 4 weeks later...
  • Review Team

DJ137902.jpg

I must say, this is a handy little tube o' lube to have around. The fact that the bottle is cute is really a good start. Fashioned to look like a run-of-the-mill prescription bottle, it shouldn't attract too much attention if you accidentally leave it out (unless of course, you have very nosy guests). It's glycerin and paraben free. Yay for the allergy ridden among us! On top of the cute bottle and no burning sensation pluses, the stuff has a light minty scent. No, really. I mean light. No cloying, cough-inducing, who's-hiding-the-peppermint scent here!

The only drawback I had was the label says to use a quarter-sized drop. That, unfortunately, did not do so well with my SO and I. In fact, we had to apply about 60 cents worth to get a good feeling out of it. However, I figure if that's the biggest complaint to have, this stuff's doing pretty good. :)

Sweet Stuff