Official Community Forums Home

Got Sex Drive?

ok here it is, I am engaged and like 3 years ago she was always on E and had LOTS of sex and like we got together and we were trying to take it slow, but I have found out that she doesnt have a sex drive anymore, its like she used all her sex up. I love her to death so I am not going to leave her. so what should we do? help, please someone help lol.

Guest Mama love sexy
ok here it is, I am engaged and like 3 years ago she was always on E and had LOTS of sex and like we got together and we were trying to take it slow, but I have found out that she doesnt have a sex drive anymore, its like she used all her sex up. I love her to death so I am not going to leave her. so what should we do? help, please someone help lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

baby if you don't won't to leave her than do the next best thing men do get you a great movie that turns you on some much,and play with you self,and think of her why doing it so when you do get it,it feel like the very first time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I use to be in the same situaion. It can be a chemical imbalance. Once I got it fix, I'm back to my old self

U know, I'm in somewhat a similar situation w/ my man. At 1st our sex life was AMAZING, -& u being a guy lol u should know that guys LOVE sex!! Well, He's a tire technician & works 10 1/2 hours a day and comes home completely drained. So his sex drive has taken a dive in the past few months & it sucks (4 me neway lol) !! Even though I get frustrated a lot, I still love him to death & wouldn't leave him cause of it, -and so I have to agree with what someone else said. Find a way to please yourself & think of her while doing it. That way when you finally are intimate with each other things will be really passionate, like nothing has changed. To me, it gives you something to look forward to. Hope something I said made sense. -xoxo

Guest Claudia Jordan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you should just be patient with her she'll come back arrond

• Members

What you need to do is recreate the feeling of E induced sex but this time NATURALLY! Your fiance doesn't need E to have a sex drive; she needs a spark. You want to make her feel sexy and irresistible! You need to build up sexual feelings and then go with them. Atmosphere and desire--work on that.

Good luck.

Jen

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my husband have the same problem, I used to have a real active sex drive and for a few years now, I don't have a sex drive. Then when I do have some sex drive. I feel that he goes to fast and doesn't make it enjoyable for me. Are you sure that you are taking the time to please her? Is there something different that you could be doing?