Official Community Forums Home

She Gives Me Good Head

KoC

• Members

Hello everyone... and happy holiday spirit..

I have been dating my girlfriend for almost 3 years now and we really love eachother alot.......

and I am so inlove with her sexy feet.... She loves to give me head... and I get it all the time..

she really knows how I like it and she bites my head and licks... she's HOT. But now I have reached

a point were im feeling the need for her to swallow or atleast come in her mouth... She said she

doesnt like the feeling... Do you think this has somthing to do with our love..?? I asked her and said

"what if when your sucking my cock i end up coming in your mouth by accident" and she said that she

wouldnt mind it at all.... But now everytime she's sucking my cock, I feel that need to come in her

mouth but then I just dont... but its like i want to so much. She is also trying to deep throat me, but she

says she cant.... and I keep helping her with that too... She has gotten better since we've began dating

tho... and I keep telling her " Just one inch left baby and you got him all inside "... hehehe.. I think she is

just a doll... I really love her, and I love the way she cuddles with me.... That just makes me die....

Ok so there was my story....

Can anyone relate..??

bye... B)

• Members

Flavored lube is a huge help! :)

You are the cutest! BTW Look how in love you are!

• Members
do not attempt to force her to swallow or cum in her mouth. respect her choice, some women just cant, no matter how much they want to.

From what I read she didn't blatantly say not to cum in her mouth, she said if it happened by accident she wouldn't mind. So she is open to the idea, but from what I gather she might have a texture issue since she said she didn't like the feeling. Which I could relate to, if that be the case.

--

Welcome the the board! :D

This has nothing to do with your love, it's purely a place that she is unfamiliar with or just has issues dealing with. I would talk to her more about the subject and find aids to help with the texture part of swallowing. (I'm just guessing that it's texture based, speaking with her more about this might bring up a different conclusion.)

I know some people give blow jobs with condoms on because they want the "end feeling" but don't want to actual liquid exposed, this is one option that might help. Flavored lubes (as sun said) could help, along with chloraseptic that numbs the throat and mouth.

Is she at all interested in this? Does it turn her on? These are things that should be talked about in order to come to some kind of conclusion for said subject.

I'm sure other people will have loads more ideas, but this is my opinion and experience.

I hated the feeling of having to swallow, and hated the gooey snot like texture (lol) but with practice, it all worked out. The idea of swallowing turned me on so much that I was determined to figure out what worked for me.

Good luck.

• Members

It sounds like your relationship is solid and you are able to talk openly.

You have two very positive things going for you.

Not swollowing has nothing to do with how much she loves you.

If it is not something she has done in the past, and she is willing to give it a try,

approach her with patience and give her praise for being open to trying.

I admire your devotion to each other. Cherish it.

• Members

That's not something to "accidentally" do. If you do that, and she is unable to, she won't trust you not to "accidentally" do it again. Then, consequently, she won't give you as many blowjobs. Just a thought. Sounds like ya'll are really happy, congrats and welcome to site.

TNT

• Members

Well she did say if it happens she wont mind it.... and everytime i talk about it she always

gives me that sexy face and shows me her toung.... Like to sort of say (Yummy)......

Well I will keep trying... and maybe slowly it will happen......

I always eat her well, and suck her juices in me... she's just to cute.....

and I really enjoy cuming on her feet.... ohhhhhh Heaven....

Thanks.. :D