Official Community Forums Home

So....do You Take Requests?

chloegirl

• Members

Wonder what the chances are that you all could special order specific items? I know I can always trust ordering from TT but I'm wanting a couple of (3 actually) specific Doc Johnson items that are not in your inventory. Otherwise I'll have to take a chance and spread out purchases over 2 or 3 different places I'm not familiar with instead of all at one.

• Members
Wonder what the chances are that you all could special order specific items? I know I can always trust ordering from TT but I'm wanting a couple of (3 actually) specific Doc Johnson items that are not in your inventory. Otherwise I'll have to take a chance and spread out purchases over 2 or 3 different places I'm not familiar with instead of all at one.

I'd shoot of a e-mail to Rob or Meg and ask them if it's something they will be getting or introducing. I have a trust issue with ordering over the net. You just never know; but, TT seems to be a very secure site.

We love hearing requests like this. If it is something you like, it may be something others would like too!

Rob