Official Community Forums Home

Is Sperm At All Bad?

• Members

There is nothing at all harmful in sperm - unless you have an STD or the HIV virus - then of course it would be harmful to her! Otherwise, she can keep chugging it down as much as she wants!

Mikayla :D

• Members

Lord no, I can't get enough. :) Been swallowing for nine months now, and no problems, unless you wanna count the addiction. :) Twice a day and I'd be in Heaven!!

Mikayla is definitely right though, if you're worried about std's, I'd wanna use a condom. It's unfortunate because I imagine it wouldn't feel nearly as good, but even if you tried to spit or if a little precum got in your mouth, I would think you could still swallow it and possibly catch the std.

Otherwise, have at it. :) Swallow til you can't swallow anymore! :)

• Members

You are correct Bondagejunkie...but it is not "possibly" it is you can "definitely" catch the STD. Any amount of seminal, vaginal or sometimes salival fluid can carry STD's and therefore, even pre-cum can carry enough to transmit it to your partner via mouth, ass or pussy!

Be safe....wear a condom if you are in doubt!

Mikayla