Official Community Forums Home

Girls!

Neuroticax

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnisSoX-evo...feature=related

Can you believe it? lol

I wish we had more talented people like that locally where I'm at. I do my own nails but on a special occasion I'd love to get done by one of these people.

• Members

wow that is crazy! the toes were a little creepy though...

I finally stopped biting my nails after 22 years. although when I get fake nails I have this bad urge to pick them off so I just do my own and keep them short.

• Members

I can't keep my nails too long because of my volunteering.... And fake nails are nonos too.... Bacteria can get under them and cause infection in infants, so we aren't allowed them at the FD.... Fine by me, they get in my way.... lol

• Members

I used to keep my nails really long, they're beautifully curved and really strong so they're perfect for that, and I always used to buff them to a shine. Now I work in a fish store and my hands are in water all day long.

• Members

I used to work at petsmart and petsupermarket in Florida.but that was when I had no nails

now I work at Macys and it is crazy how many times I break my nails.

• Members

I've been taking a lot more care of my nails lately. I don't do polish much on them but I give myself a manicure and put a nice clear coat on them once a week. They're kinda "sporty" length. I don't care for them much longer than that.

• Members

My Dad's ex fiance swore that when they were redoing the house (painting) and she was using paint thinner all the time that her nails grew longer, faster and stronger than they ever have. LOL I'm not about to soak my fingers in paint thinner to test her theory though. lol