Official Community Forums Home

Another Newbie

MarieMarie

• Members

I'm newly single after being married for much of my life. My ex husband was very inhibited, which made me really nervous and uptight in bed. Now that I'm single, I've started buying my first sex toys, and I'm...well...really digging them. I'm learning to explore, appreciate, and enjoy my own body instead of being ashamed of it (thus my pic in the Boob thread, I reckon). I'm looking forward to reading all of your posts and learning from you and getting to know you. You can probably expect a lot of dumb questions from me. Sorry. :rolleyes:

• Members
Welcome to TooTimid! You sound a great deal like me. You will learn a lot from this site, and no question is stupid. Please join in and enjoy!

Thank you! I've just been surfing around a little and there appears to be a wealth of info on here.

• Members

WelCUM to the board! B)

Enjoy your time here! Don't be a stranger. :)

• Members

Welcome aboard!

If you are starting over and becoming a new you, this is a good place to be.

There are no dumb questions, honey.

Read, ask and learn. We are happy you are here.

• Members

Welcome to the forum! I saw your jobs on another post and must say that we are gaining also! And not to offend the ladies here but the only only dumb question is the one you never ask!