Official Community Forums Home

Tastes Bad When She Orgasms-help!

kburkhal66

• Members

I thoroughly enjoy oral sex and love licking, sucking & a little nibbling here & there. There is little better than bringing a woman to orgasm with my mouth. Here's the problem...when she begins to orgasm, her smell and taste change almost immediately - and it's awfull, bad enough to overpower flavored lubricants! On the upside, at least I know when she begins to cum...

What causes the smell/taste to change as soon as she orgasms? Is it simply diet?

How do I tell her about it? Or should I?

There are many threads on this, but usually it's the taste of a man's cum that's the topic.

However, yes, it can be her diet that causes the bad taste. If she smokes, that can also change the taste of her natural flavor. Drinking, medications, lifestyle, if she drinks a lot of coffee and/or soda. Even a vegetarian diet can be reflected in their cum's taste. Some veggies like onions can create the taste to be bitter. Brocolli & spinach can also be a strong, bitter taste.

Drinking lots of water should help flush some of these issues away, but, if there's a problem with it, and it's a health concern, she should bring it up with her gynecologist.

• Members

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum and say cool userpic! I think your question has been well answered by the posters above!

I forgot to add, that, in the case of mentioning it to her, that's a personal call. Hearing "You taste bad right before you cum" can make a woman put her guard up, & make it harder for her to actually cum (for women it's more of a mental thing, to be able to cum). So, first, IMO, I would really watch & learn what she consumes, drinks, takes for meds. Plus, the WAY you say it is key. If my man told me "you taste funny/bad right before you cum" it would probably hurt my feelings.

If you see her drinking a lot of coffee, for instance, you could say something like, "I can really taste the coffee you drink in your cum". If you're not a big coffee fan (or insert offending smell/taste), this may hint to her that you don't care for that much, and she may lay off of it.

• Members

My guess as to why the taste / smell changes during orgasm is simply volume. Women have lubrication when they are aroused, but do have a noticeable increase in the lubrication (i.e. cum / ejaculate) during orgasm. If she is having g-spot orgasm, it is even more intense. So, it is most likely just her natural taste / smell amplified.

As Tyger points out (and the others) diet is important in shaping how we taste (even our sweat tastes different) so take a look at that.

• Members
I forgot to add, that, in the case of mentioning it to her, that's a personal call. Hearing "You taste bad right before you cum" can make a woman put her guard up, & make it harder for her to actually cum (for women it's more of a mental thing, to be able to cum). So, first, IMO, I would really watch & learn what she consumes, drinks, takes for meds. Plus, the WAY you say it is key. If my man told me "you taste funny/bad right before you cum" it would probably hurt my feelings.

If you see her drinking a lot of coffee, for instance, you could say something like, "I can really taste the coffee you drink in your cum". If you're not a big coffee fan (or insert offending smell/taste), this may hint to her that you don't care for that much, and she may lay off of it.

Well said, and as always Hot avaitar!

• Members

Thanks for all the replies and the advice. Our relationship is not such that we can talk about it directly. I know she drinks alot when she's out with friends - mostly beer. As a part of verbal foreplay, I have jokingly suggested she drink lots of pineapple juice when I know we'll be together - that seemed to help. It's the 'impromptu' moments that are the trouble. I'll try to keep suggesting how good she tastes when she does drink more juice/water. Thanks again

BTW: the pic is me