Official Community Forums Home

Blah - Vent

Neuroticax

• Members

So I've been having a bad day ... couple of days.. week.. month.. life? Heh

The past couple of days have sucked and I'm so irritated. I had HORRIBLE PMS about a week ago, anticipating my period, but it never came. Finally 4 days later than it was supposed to, it came. Now I'm all crabby and crampy and just plain blah. My Aunt (passed on Grandfather's sister) died last night in Hospic, more than likely of lung cancer. She lived across the street, so every time I look out the window it gets hard. My Mom and I do contests, she has her name here and I have mine over there... well not anymore. So goodbye contests for me. (more than half are one entry per household so I can't get around it.)

We are literally in the middle of dealing with medications, therapies and such for my kid. He has ADHD/Pediatric Bi-Polar and PDD-NOS. (a touch of autism) He's wildly out of control at the moment because we are having a hard time finding a balance for him and everyone around him. I love him but with stress on top of stress he's driving me crazy. His father is hardly in the picture and keeps putting off taking him for a weekend. I need a break.. but can't catch one.

Every man is pissing me off today, one way or another. Everyone I come into contact with is pissing me off come to think of it. I'm just so blah and irritated. I'm trying to find ways to relax and mellow myself but it's hard when the second I relax something happens to get me riled up again.

• Members

I am sorry you are having such a hard time right now.

Here is a big hug for you. ((hug))

• Members

Thanks guys. I feel a little better today!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'll definitely remember to hit you up when I need someone to talk to! It's always nice to have someone who knows exactly what's going on.