Official Community Forums Home

Help Penis Very Dry

KoC

• Members

:o Hello friends... last night i had sex with my girlfriend.... i had a codom on

and today i noticed some skin flaking off of my penis, just a little at the base and

my balls have been dry for the past couple days.... like really dry skin... i dont have

pain... but I know this needs to heal before i can have sex again. Is there somthing

I can apply on my penis to help with the dryness and on my balls too..??

Please help... :(

• Members
:o Hello friends... last night i had sex with my girlfriend.... i had a codom on

and today i noticed some skin flaking off of my penis, just a little at the base and

my balls have been dry for the past couple days.... like really dry skin... i dont have

pain... but I know this needs to heal before i can have sex again. Is there somthing

I can apply on my penis to help with the dryness and on my balls too..??

Please help... :(

try a fragrence free lotion like lubridrem

• Members

Sometimes men are sensitive to condoms, even if they do not have an allergy per se. Try lubricated condoms for sex and a NON SILICONE based lubricant if this is not enough. Then, NOT during sex, use a lotion as above mentioned. Plus, remember to clean it well every day.....condoms have a sort of powder in them that can get all stuck under your penile head.

• Members

Or Aquaphor and Eucerin... I bet that would do the trick!

It could be what other people have mentioned, or, it could just be the cold winter weather almost all of us have been experiencing. I would go with the lotions already recommended. Make sure, that, when applying, you don't get it into your "hole". Those lotions are for external use only.

• Members

Hi ladies.... i went out and got me some of that cream non fragrance(lubriderm)... i took a warm shower

and applied some of it on that area... around my balls... and on my little fella... twice already.

Hope it gets better... atleast by the weekend.... poor little thing.... :(

ty

• Members
poor little thing.... :(

OMFG hahaha NICE!

• Members

Is that what you use? I get this condition from time to time just under the head. I think it from soap and hot water.

Glenn

• Members
Is that what you use? I get this condition from time to time just under the head. I think it from soap and hot water.

Glenn

Actually for me I think it was the condom that caused this....

I never got this before... It's really the first time.. :huh:

• Members

Glenn

I used lubriderm on my tattoos once they got to the point in the healing process, or if my hands are really dry. I find that when my skin is already excessively dry fragence heavy lotions can actually do more damage than good. (this could all be in my head though). I also get dry skin where my thighs rub (note to self, more squats) and I use it there because in the summer i get a heat rash and in teh winter icky scaly dry skin. Spring and fall though? Just perfect.

• Members

My So has large testicles that rub and get chafed when he works.

Part of our evening routine is before lights out, I rub some lotion into

that entire area to keep the irritation down. It works, and he is a happy camper.

Except, sometimes I wonder: After I am finished, he says, 'keep rubbing it, I don't think its absorbed yet'

Hhhhmmmmm................. ;)

• Members
My So has large testicles that rub and get chafed when he works.

Part of our evening routine is before lights out, I rub some lotion into

that entire area to keep the irritation down. It works, and he is a happy camper.

Except, sometimes I wonder: After I am finished, he says, 'keep rubbing it, I don't think its absorbed yet'

Hhhhmmmmm................. ;)

What a sly dog he is........ :P

Guest eminatic

i never really liked lubriderm because it leaves a heavy, greasy residue. aquaphor/eucerin are pretty serious moisturizers but have the consistency of paste :lol:

my favorite lotion is jergen's, believe it or not. the original has fragrance but there are several fragrance free versions, which work well, absorb quickly and do not leave a greasy residue.

cetaphil works also but is pretty expensive

i never really liked lubriderm because it leaves a heavy, greasy residue. aquaphor/eucerin are pretty serious moisturizers but have the consistency of paste :lol:

my favorite lotion is jergen's, believe it or not. the original has fragrance but there are several fragrance free versions, which work well, absorb quickly and do not leave a greasy residue.

cetaphil works also but is pretty expensive

I like Jergen's too. I also like "Queen Helene Mango & Cocoa Butter". I like anything with cocoa butter actually, but this stuff lasts pretty long, smells fresh, and is inexpensive as well.

• Members
"Queen Helene Mango & Cocoa Butter". I like anything with cocoa butter actually, but this stuff lasts pretty long, smells fresh, and is inexpensive as well.

I LOVE that stuff! It smells FAB!

• Members
HEY..... over here........ :D

I have the lotion, now I need some directions!! B)