• Bikini
    • Hipsters
    • Boy Cut
    • Thong
    • G-string
    • T-String
    • Crotchless
    • Who wears underwear?
  2. 2. What kind of material do you like?

• Cotton
    • Lace
    • Silk
    • Satin
    • Leather
    • Other- Please List Below
  3. 3. What color do you prefer?

• White
    • Red
    • Black
    • Green
    • Blue
    • Purple
    • Pink
    • Yellow
    • Patterned
    • Screen Printed

• Members
Those pink lace ones are adorable! I think I need to go shopping and buy myself a little treat......and then walk several hundred miles so I actually look good in them. <_<

Oh hun, that's the good thing about those shorts, everyone looks good in them, since the are cut more liek shorts they camoflage problems with the tush and don't cut in at all so they don't make thighs look bigger, I wear them under anything that I don't want a panty line. and I feel super sexy, I have a lace pair in blue

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Oh hun, that's the good thing about those shorts, everyone looks good in them, since the are cut more liek shorts they camoflage problems with the tush and don't cut in at all so they don't make thighs look bigger, I wear them under anything that I don't want a panty line. and I feel super sexy, I have a lace pair in blue

Woohoo! I'm sold. :D

• Members

haha yeah no kidding! I am not exactly a size 5 over here LOL!

• Members
haha yeah no kidding! I am not exactly a size 5 over here LOL!

Thin or not panty lines look terrible......... I love the "Hanky Panky" panties. There lace and feel like nothing.

• Members

I love these too... Butt cleavage!!! Kinda fun right!

V271649.jpg

• Members
all these underwear styles are totally unflattering to my buttox <_<

I might appear be "small" in other areas, but not there! I need to tone my ass-ets to pull of those cuteee panties lol.

I'd bet you are being way to hard on yourself and that your ass-ets are wondeful........

Man

• Members
all these underwear styles are totally unflattering to my buttox <_<

I might appear be "small" in other areas, but not there! I need to tone my ass-ets to pull of those cuteee panties lol.

Ya know love I've lit lots of Dancers and they have asses that range in size, but ya knwo what? They are strong firm asses and all look good in their skimpy little outfits, I'm sure your no different!

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Little late, but 'Hanky Panky' thong panties are the MOST comfortable of all! They come in all patterns, colors etc.... When a little something extra is needed for a present I've attached a Hanky Panky Rose to the top if a gift. They are alway very appreciated.

hanky-panky-hnk001-49114bq-gs.jpg

But I never got the 'boy shorts' look or 'lady boxer' look. I can't figure out why men would fund 'lady boxers' the least bit sexy and can only slightly see the attraction to 'lady boy shorts'.

• Members
But I never got the 'boy shorts' look or 'lady boxer' look. I can't figure out why men would fund 'lady boxers' the least bit sexy and can only slightly see the attraction to 'lady boy shorts'.

See now I LOVE boyshorts!! I think they are flattering and curve enhancing!!

53756_lrg.jpg

Really, you don't see that?

I have an issue with thongs. I mean sure, I can see the visual appeal but comfort wise, C'MON they are up your butt all freakin' day!!

Yeah, yeah you thong wearers will say "Oh they are so comfy, I don't even feel them!!" Which may be true now but IMO you have just gotten used to having that constant wedgie!!

I tried to jump on the thong bandwagon in the 90's when it was a new trend.. no thanks. I was constantly trying to fix my "wedge" and then "Oh yeah... it's my thong..." <_<

• Members

hahaha now see I used to think just like you Sunny until I started wearing them (the same one Ladylove likes) and now I'm totally hooked...sexy, comfortable, and no panty lines....what more could you ask for.?...boy shorts are cute but if you don't a tiny, flat ass they just don't look appealing on me, they make me feel like my ass is HUGE!!!.

By the way....these are not for everyday wear but I swear they are sooo HOT and kinky! What do you think of my latest aquisition? Leather and steel! gggrrr!

(edited)

• Members
See now I LOVE boyshorts!! I think they are flattering and curve enhancing!!

53756_lrg.jpg

Really, you don't see that?

I have an issue with thongs. I mean sure, I can see the visual appeal but comfort wise, C'MON they are up your butt all freakin' day!!

Yeah, yeah you thong wearers will say "Oh they are so comfy, I don't even feel them!!" Which may be true now but IMO you have just gotten used to having that constant wedgie!!

I tried to jump on the thong bandwagon in the 90's when it was a new trend.. no thanks. I was constantly trying to fix my "wedge" and then "Oh yeah... it's my thong..." <_<

I hated thongs and wouldn't wear them until I received my first rose on a gift. I don't wear them all the time but when necessary they are comfortable. I promise it won't feel like you have a wedge.

hahaha now see I used to think just like you Sunny until I started wearing them (the same one Ladylove likes) and now I'm totally hooked...sexy, comfortable, and no panty lines....what more could you ask for.?...boy shorts are cute but if you don't a tiny, flat ass they just don't look appealing on, they make me feel like my ass is HUGE!!!.

By the way....these are not for everday wear but I swear that are sooo HOT and kinky! What do you think of my latest aquisition? Leather and steel! gggrrr!

gallery_6077_129_53673.jpg

clear throat.... sexy! I bet you husband loved it.

• Members
...boy shorts are cute but if you don't a tiny, flat ass they just don't look appealing on, they make me feel like my ass is HUGE!!!.

NOT TRUE CHLOE!!! LOL They are great for curvy girls!! I'd post a pic but I'll be in TROUBLE!!

Oh and HOT btw... Leather anything is HOTTT I think you are my idol!

Hey LL those lace thongs are available at VS too!

It's called the Lacie!

V292503_GT4.jpg

I prefer them in the hiphugger ;)

V294217.jpg

• Members
If only I had an ass like that first pic Sun, well a body like that for that matter. :rolleyes:

NO! You are prefect just the way you are!!!

Those girls never eat and they work out 4 plus hours a day because it's their JOB it's not reality IMO!

Now I am not advocating being unhealthy but curves are natural and normal and RIGHT!!

:kiss:

• Members
hahaha now see I used to think just like you Sunny until I started wearing them (the same one Ladylove likes) and now I'm totally hooked...sexy, comfortable, and no panty lines....what more could you ask for.?...boy shorts are cute but if you don't a tiny, flat ass they just don't look appealing on, they make me feel like my ass is HUGE!!!.

By the way....these are not for everday wear but I swear that are sooo HOT and kinky! What do you think of my latest aquisition? Leather and steel! gggrrr!

gallery_6077_129_53673.jpg

HOLY SMOKES that's HOT

• Members
NO! You are prefect just the way you are!!!

Those girls never eat and they work out 4 plus hours a day because it's their JOB it's not reality IMO!

Now I am not advocating being unhealthy but curves are natural and normal and RIGHT!!

:kiss:

Now Sunny lets not start that again! :P

• Members
Now Sunny lets not start that again! :P

Did I miss something? Sorry... start what?

• Members

sunny, take a look at the picture of the thong butt and the picture of the boy shorts butt. Don't you think the thong is sexier? I do see what your saying about he boy shorts, but......