1. 1. What kind of a cut do you prefer?

• Mid-rise Briefs
    • Full Cut Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Boxer-briefs
    • Bikinis
    • Thong
    • Free Ballin'
  2. 2. What kind of a fabric do you prefer?

• Cotton
    • Silk
    • Satin
    • Spandex
    • Nylon
    • Leather
    • Other- Please list below
  3. 3. What color do you prefer?

• White
    • Grey
    • Black
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Red
    • Pink
    • Patterned
    • Screen Printed

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Bikini briefs are hot as hell.

• Members
The hell with underwear, naked is where it's at!

Ladylove I couldn't agree with you more, naked is great, as long as your completely naked. Going commando is nice until you climb a ladder or get in and out of a truck and your jeans grab and pinch your balls or cock, OUCH. The way I found to enjoy the feeling of being almost naked and still keep the equipment safe is by wearing thongs. I'm 55 and I started wearing thongs in 1977 when my wife bought me some thongs made by Brut. My first thought was, never in my life time, but I put them on to please her and surprise, five minutes after I had them on it felt like I wasn't wear any underwear. My wife Di loves the way I look in them, trust me I'm not gross looking, 5'8'' and 150# and I workout everyday. I now get my underwear at a site called Prevailsport.com. They have great quality and hot looks. Personally I think the only reason most guys don't wear thongs is because they've never tried them. ;) JJ

• Members
Ladylove I couldn't agree with you more, naked is great, as long as your completely naked. Going commando is nice until you climb a ladder or get in and out of a truck and your jeans grab and pinch your balls or cock, OUCH. The way I found to enjoy the feeling of being almost naked and still keep the equipment safe is by wearing thongs. I'm 55 and I started wearing thongs in 1977 when my wife bought me some thongs made by Brut. My first thought was, never in my life time, but I put them on to please her and surprise, five minutes after I had them on it felt like I wasn't wear any underwear. My wife Di loves the way I look in them, trust me I'm not gross looking, 5'8'' and 150# and I workout everyday. I now get my underwear at a site called Prevailsport.com. They have great quality and hot looks. Personally I think the only reason most guys don't wear thongs is because they've never tried them. ;) JJ

I was talking completely naked. I'm pretty sure I couldn't get my DH to wear a thong. Thanks for the tip, who knows he may surprise me.

one disadvantage of going commando is when you spring a boner in your Khakis in the housewares aisle at Wal-Mart or at the mall!

Erect nipples may be a challenge to hide ladies, but try suppressing a woodie with 80 count linen!!!

• Members
one disadvantage of going commando is when you spring a boner in your Khakis in the housewares aisle at Wal-Mart or at the mall!

Erect nipples may be a challenge to hide ladies, but try suppressing a woodie with 80 count linen!!!

Not happening.... impressive you know 80ct linen

• Members
Hey, i like decent quality! but that would be a lousy set of linens!

B)

Egyptian cotton 600ct here. My SO wouldn't know what that ment or was. He just knows it feel good to slip into his own bed.

Egyptian cotton 600ct here. My SO wouldn't know what that ment or was. He just knows it feel good to slip into his own bed.

There's a hotel in DC that had 700 or 800ct...orgasmic!