1. 1. What kind of a cut do you prefer?

• Mid-rise Briefs
    • Full Cut Briefs
    • Boxers
    • Boxer-briefs
    • Bikinis
    • Thong
    • Free Ballin'
  2. 2. What kind of a fabric do you prefer?

• Cotton
    • Silk
    • Satin
    • Spandex
    • Nylon
    • Leather
    • Other- Please list below
  3. 3. What color do you prefer?

• White
    • Grey
    • Black
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Red
    • Pink
    • Patterned
    • Screen Printed

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It has to be boxer-briefs since that is what my girlfriend likes. It seems to me that the girls around my university prefer them, so most of the guys wear them. Sometimes I wear boxers, but I have come to prefer the tighter fit of the boxer-briefs.

• Members

Boxers all the way! I don't care what color, type - whatever. The SO looks sexy as hell in any type!

• Members

I used to be a free-baller, but several years ago I started wearing boxer-breifs and have come to love to wear them. Stephanie loves me to wear them as well. She says they are sexy on me. Not sure about that, but whatever she thinks, I will do!!

I've been away from the board a little while and have missed all of you. Work has slowed down and I will catch up as I have the time.

Peace,

Mark

• Members
I used to be a free-baller, but several years ago I started wearing boxer-breifs and have come to love to wear them. Stephanie loves me to wear them as well. She says they are sexy on me. Not sure about that, but whatever she thinks, I will do!!

I've been away from the board a little while and have missed all of you. Work has slowed down and I will catch up as I have the time.

Peace,

Mark

Haha "freeballer" How the hell are ya?

• Members
Haha "freeballer" How the hell are ya?

Yeah, I used to wear pants so tight that I really didn't need them. Had to hide the "panty lines"!!haha

• Members

I don't see Depends on the list :)

For me, dull, boring, white briefs. Since my old man wore boxers, I figured it would just be something I switched over to at some point in life, but so far never have. The only couple of times I tried boxers, I hated them. They had a seem that ran up my butt crack, and I don't like things in my butt crack. Maybe a different brand would be better, but I'm happy enough with my dull boring briefs.

• Review Team
The hell with underwear, naked is where it's at!

Ditto that LL! :P

• Members
Are you ladies saying you prefer a man in no undies?

Do you too go without also

I know girls who go commando but man... that is kind of uncomfortable in jeans! IMO

:lol:

We had a roommate (JUST a roommate), that would pile his laundry up, to the point of stinking, so I told him if he piled it by his door, then I'd wash them for him. And he did, thanked me, and I washed it. Well, after about 3 times, I noticed there was a lack of "underdrawers". LOL So, I told him that I didn't mind if he put those in his laundry too, and he then admitted that he didn't wear underwear! I was a lot more cautious about washing his jeans after that though! I was like, "oh, TMI!" LMAO

• Members
:lol:

We had a roommate (JUST a roommate), that would pile his laundry up, to the point of stinking, so I told him if he piled it by his door, then I'd wash them for him. And he did, thanked me, and I washed it. Well, after about 3 times, I noticed there was a lack of "underdrawers". LOL So, I told him that I didn't mind if he put those in his laundry too, and he then admitted that he didn't wear underwear! I was a lot more cautious about washing his jeans after that though! I was like, "oh, TMI!" LMAO

I had a roommate who wore thongs (he was a dude) and when we'd be getting ready to go out he'd ask what I was wearing, "thong you?" "Thong" "we're underwear twins!"

• Review Team

I will go undie-less at times, depends on what I am wearing. FWB goes commando all the time, even with jeans. :blink: He said underwear bunch-up no matter what kind he wears and that's more uncomfortable than going without. I know of at least a couple of other guys who say the same thing. :unsure:

depends on what i'm doing...

typically mid-rise briefs, anything but white.

have some "boy shorts" (? well, i AM a boy) in spandex....they're good too.

Boxers? Not much of a fan cus' I just don't like my stuff flapping about and it bloody well hurts when you sit on a nut!

• Review Team
... cus' I just don't like my stuff flapping about and it bloody well hurts when you sit on a nut!

LMAO! Sorry, but that's funny! I almost spit my Diet Coke on the computer screen!

• Members
Are you ladies saying you prefer a man in no undies?

Do you too go without also

naked is the best.....

And yes I've been known to go out to formal affairs without any panties, and then at the most inopportune times whisper in DH ear, to drive him crazy for the rest of the night. works like a charm, and the evening is definitely enchanting.

LMAO! Sorry, but that's funny! I almost spit my Diet Coke on the computer screen!

Well it does! And as much as i love going commando at times, it haunts me about the time i was 6 years old and got my weiner caught in my pants zipper....do you unzip or zip at that point....no win situation.

It ain't easy living with a dick. A lot of women have said that too! :)

Consequently, briefs keep the area secure.

• Members
Well it does! And as much as i love going commando at times, it haunts me about the time i was 6 years old and got my weiner caught in my pants zipper....do you unzip or zip at that point....no win situation.

It ain't easy living with a dick. A lot of women have said that too! :)

Consequently, briefs keep the area secure.

It may not be easy, but it's so worth it. OH and to answer your question; zip or unzip? unzip and get some tender attention to the poor thing :rolleyes:

It may not be easy, but it's so worth it. OH and to answer your question; zip or unzip? unzip and get some tender attention to the poor thing :rolleyes:

fortunately, it's not happened since i was 6....it only took once to learn to tuck Petey away before zipping.

But i DO like the attention part!

• Members
fortunately, it's not happened since i was 6....it only took once to learn to tuck Petey away before zipping.

But i DO like the attention part!

Well you can pretend........and take advantage of the attention. ;)