Official Community Forums Home

Survey Suggest Circus Clowns Have More Sex

Guest Edge

seriously....reported today in the NY Times an informal survey done by C.L.O.W.N. (Circus Leaders of Western Nebraska) estimated clowns are more likely to have bigger sex drives.

The survey takes into consideration that since clowns have big feet they must also be well endowed (Big feet= you know). Furthermore, the travelling life of a clown is no easy task, yet they continually have a smile on their face.

so, our informal question for today is for the ladies:

Would you do the local circus clown?

:lol::D:P you had to have made that up

No, it's true....they even had a quote from the wife of a circus clown in the Allentown, PA area.

she wouldn't say much other than it was difficult to wipe the smile off his face

• Members
No, it's true....they even had a quote from the wife of a circus clown in the Allentown, PA area.

she wouldn't say much other than it was difficult to wipe the smile off his face

that just to wild, they actually pay people to do these studies. MMMM, thats what I'll do, I'll find the most ramdon study and have our gov't pay for it........ oh wait they already do that. Darn <_<

• Members

I have been terrified of clowns ever since I was little, no Thanks!!

I used to help folks with clown phobia...have them watch me 'transform' in the clown, and take the make up off.....

i just knew this would strike a chord with someone here... I like IHA's spirit! (do you have rainbow coloured hair?)

• Members
I used to help folks with clown phobia...have them watch me 'transform' in the clown, and take the make up off.....

Lucky for me, I live out in the sticks and don't run into many clowns!

Bright red, with a derby...lemon yellow oversized pants, rainbow suspenders, big green and white polka dot tie....he was called "Peanuts" because I always carried peanuts in my pockets for kids, and to do magic tricks with...

One morning, I did a magic show for a pre-school, and then later that evening, was doing walk-about magic at the church fair...from across the parking lot, one of the little guys sees me, and starts to yell: "Penises! Look Momma, it's Penises the Clown!" Now, nothing could be funnier than that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How in the hell would they know if clowns had the highest sex drives? I mean, seriously? Anyway, would I do a circus clown? Probably not. I'm all for having fun, but I would feel a bit "dirty" if I were to try and do a clown.

Oh my, Tyger, I'd shave off my beard and put the pancake makeup back on if you'd promise to get dirty with this clown...

;):P