Official Community Forums Home

Giving Good Head

ok now im dealing with this guy who is packing it i mean wow. now ive always been told i give good head but the guys i gave head to where average so i was able to put it all the way in my mouth without a problem. now with this guy omg he is so big i cant even get it half way if i wanted to. how can i keep my status and remain good at giving head to a guy who is so big. please help i wanna please him at something i know i can do very well. :rolleyes:

• Members
ok now im dealing with this guy who is packing it i mean wow. now ive always been told i give good head but the guys i gave head to where average so i was able to put it all the way in my mouth without a problem. now with this guy omg he is so big i cant even get it half way if i wanted to. how can i keep my status and remain good at giving head to a guy who is so big. please help i wanna please him at something i know i can do very well. :rolleyes:

Ok, my husband is a very big, I mean very big. I never had a problem giving head before him. It took so practice but now he is putty in my hands when I give him head. Start by using your hands more and worrying less about deep throating him. It ain't gonna happen. I know there are plenty of posts out there about head, and this is just my opinion. But I use my hands and tongue more than worrying about going down. Wrap your hand around his cock and put your lips right above your hand and just start going up and down that way to start. Make sure you have his dick nice and wet so your hand just slides nice and easy, as you are going taking his in your mouth. Then you can always add your own touch of tongue action to seal the deal. I know for a fact that in the beginning of my relationship with my hb he was so big and I was clueless. So I pretty much sucke dat it...no pun intended. But now he says I give him the best head he has ever had. So just practice and see what happens.