Official Community Forums Home

Night Moves Cyberskin Seduction

jesso

• Members

TO72537.jpg

I'll admit it. I questioned at first what exactly this toy was. It looks like one of those strange objects you're not sure if you should plant, use as a spatula or maybe your kid just lost one of his new toys. Or better yet how about a reject character from a Dr. Seus book? But rest assured, press that play button and you'll be quick to figure out how to start workin on your Night Moves.

Seven vibration/pulsation functions controlled at the bottom, with two buttons to push; One button to switch the functions and the other controlling the intensity of the function. You also get a bendable shaft on this bad boy letting you reposition him to the degree of your liking. I wouldn't however say this is one of the most bendable vibes of the E-Z bend styles. You can reposition it in several angles, but it sometimes does slip back into its standard upright position. However, not a deal breaker for me!

I personally love harder plastic to jelly soft materials. But Cyberskin is oh so nice. The top section of the shaft is a curved wave that feels lovely to the touch and great for rubbing all along my clit to get started. On each of the sides there's also two additional external ticklers. The bigger tickler has plenty of power and I loved it for dual action! Although the smaller one I felt was almost pointless. I really didn't find it was adding to pleasuring me. I tried repositioning it several times so that it lay in different spots. But the vibration that carries out to it was pretty unnoticeable.

I am always in pursuit of toys with great no slip easy grip handles. The worst is when you're having fun and it becomes difficult to play because the handle keeps sliding out of your hand or you can't get a good grip to get the angles you want. But this vibe has a ridged handle with coated plastic which gets this one into my top five list for easy grip, no slip!

Rocking steadily back and forth on this tasty piece of plastic, I can only proclaim what a fantastic vibe! This is an intermediate toy, not beginners. If you're looking for a new toy to transition you into a dual action, I'd say this one is a great choice. This toy also is in the middle ground for noisiness. Its not the quietest, but I wouldn't start soundproofing your walls just yet! And its waterproof too for easy cleanup. So all you need is 3 AAA batteries and you've got a party started!

Wanna work on your Night Moves? Click HERE.

I was wondering about this odd looking toy. Did it stimulate your g-spot at all? I noticed the head is curved a bit. What about the triple stimulation? Strong enough?

• Members

Triple stim not so great. I mentioned that the perenium piece was kind of worthless. Its soft and too small to really make any kind of impact. But the other tickler was great for reaching my clit! And yes, very strong vibrations. No luck with Gspot stim for me either with this one ;) But I did really enjoy it as a good strong vibrating bendable vibe.