Official Community Forums Home

Valentine Day Plan

dscn

• Review Team
Excellent battle plan dscn! Not only did you score a bullseye at home but showed the ladies there are still men with imaginaion in the world today! 10 points for you!

I agree! That is so sweet, dscn. I hope she showed her appreciation properly! :P

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
dscn, your plans sound like a lot of fun. Hope you let us know how they turn out.

Some people would be critical of what we do because it's usually a special day between couples. We started years ago taking our daughters out for heart-shaped pizza at a local restaurant on Valentine's Day. Now they're both teenagers and neither one has a boyfriend right now, so we will take them out. It's fun and they don't feel left out on this day.

As for Hot Husband and I, well, I have some lingerie ordered that I'm excited about, but I don't have plans past that.

I think this is a beautiful way to spend your valentines.

• Members

Thanks everyone yeah I am happy everything went ok. and yes mslayd she did show her appreciation She gave me the most wonderful exciting striptease and she did one of my favourite thing she sat on my face her juice turn me on so much it was great.

• Members

we had new lace panties, silky boxers, candy sprinkes and chocolate sauce to lick off each other and then before we could do much with that Aunt Flo showed up right then and there saying Have a happy valentines day. Gosh the dessert sucked but we had a nice dinner anyway just the three of us. Baby sitter got arrested.

• Members
we had new lace panties, silky boxers, candy sprinkes and chocolate sauce to lick off each other and then before we could do much with that Aunt Flo showed up right then and there saying Have a happy valentines day. Gosh the dessert sucked but we had a nice dinner anyway just the three of us. Baby sitter got arrested.

I think I'd be looking for a new babysitter!!!

I spent Valentines day shopping for a shower door. Whoopeeee!!!! ;)

• Members
I think I'd be looking for a new babysitter!!!

I spent Valentines day shopping for a shower door. Whoopeeee!!!! ;)

they were kinda all taken that I trusted, worse part was it was my sister in law that just got released from jail before Christmas. I think she about to get deported

Glenn

• 10 months later...
  • Members
Valentines Day is Coming!

Valentines day is around the corner. How do you plan to make your day special?

Ask me on the 13th, or even the morning of the 14th. Way too early to have that figured out now.

• Members

Guys

this is a holiday that most women love. You will score some major points for just remembering a card, flowers, candy something. The littlest thing may make her melt. GET PLANNING!

• Members
. . . You will score some major points for just remembering a card . . .

Oh, that's easy then.

I'll just get a leftover Christmas card, scratch out Merry Christmas and write in Happy Valentine's Day with a crayon, and I'll be all set.

Major points for that, huh? Awesome!

• Members
Oh, that's easy then.

I'll just get a leftover Christmas card, scratch out Merry Christmas and write in Happy Valentine's Day with a crayon, and I'll be all set.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe you better rethink that.... a Valentines day card. No cross outs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Review Team
:lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe you better rethink that.... a Valentines day card. No cross outs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, you are demanding LL! ;)

• Members
I'd like some flowers. I've never been given flowers before. I have always disliked Valentine's Day. :(

If you want flowers make some not so subtle hints, your fiance' is not a mind reader. Then you will have the best valentines day ever, to remember.

• Members

well my SO already received her engagement ring(got that as a Xmas present).so I would guess the flowers are due to arrive.only problem is she has to work that day so they will show up that day and dinner will be at a different time.

• Members
Oh, that's easy then.

You're a practical man Square. I like it. How about a mother's day card, (unless your SO really does look like Santa). Just scratch out the "Mother's Day" and write "VD" with a big red magic marker. Red is the color of love you know. If you use black she might think you want to kill her. So for cheap she can open up the card and there is a picture of a smiling woman and the message, "HAPPY VD!!" Your makin' magic!

• Members
You're a practical man Square. I like it. How about a mother's day card, (unless your SO really does look like Santa). Just scratch out the "Mother's Day" and write "VD" with a big red magic marker. Red is the color of love you know. If you use black she might think you want to kill her. So for cheap she can open up the card and there is a picture of a smiling woman and the message, "HAPPY VD!!" Your makin' magic!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

Nice. And remember, Valentine's Day just wouldn't be the same without VD ;)

• Members
I'd like some flowers. I've never been given flowers before. I have always disliked Valentine's Day. :(

Kick your man in the behind.

Sheesh, even with a couple of girls I had just started dating, I sent them a dozen roses on VD day. And to their places of employment, so as to better embarrass them. They seemed pleased. And embarrassed.

• Members
Oh no, I've flat out told him it'd be nice to get flowers once in my life but he doesn't do it.

That my be to general for him. Say something like "It would make my valentines Day most special if you were to bring me flowers". To the point, not demanding, and if he can he may.

• Review Team
I'm pretty sure i said it last year: To hell with Singles Awareness Day.

Yes, I think you did! I have always hated Valentine's/Singles Awareness Day. Even when I have an SO on that day (which has been very seldom over the years) something terrible always happens in the relationship on or around this day. We will see how this first V/SA Day as a married woman goes. :unsure: