Official Community Forums Home

Valentine Day Plan

dscn

• Members
No, I just have to accept that I will never get flowers. He is not one to show his affection of feelings unless I bitch about it enough and I don't want to be like that.

I'm tempted to say, "Give me your address; I'LL send you flowers."

(And for the record, this does not mean I'm interested in striking up a romance with you. :) Nothing personal. I'm already attached and have my plate full.)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
i plan on cooking h a wonderful dinner with a nice bottle of wine and hopefully i'll get lucky! :wub:

good luck, I hope it turns out fabulous. I'll be cooking also. What are you making, I haven't decided yet.

• Members
good luck, I hope it turns out fabulous. I'll be cooking also. What are you making, I haven't decided yet.

i thought about chicken marsela with fettichini and alfredo sauce. i'd have a salad to start. this is hard for me because i don't want to make anything that makes us not want to have sex later!

foudue is another thing i've thought of, but i've never made it before, so that could be tricky.

• Members
i thought about chicken marsela with fettichini and alfredo sauce. i'd have a salad to start. this is hard for me because i don't want to make anything that makes us not want to have sex later!

foudue is another thing i've thought of, but i've never made it before, so that could be tricky.

alfredo sauce is heavy and may not be the best choice..... I've read very heavy foods and alot of food isn't conducive to lovemaking, but you know your man better than anyone sooooo......

• Members

Hot dogs and tacos are conducive to sex.

Oh, sorry, I thought this was the Random Thoughts thread for a moment, and that was just a random thought; I have no idea if it's true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
The wife's appointment with her OBGYN for her yearly check up is the 15th, so nothing on Valentines for me. !!!

If you use a condom, there won't be any fluids to potentially mess up a pap smear.

Now you have the green light! :P

• Review Team
I've never had a valentine in all my years.

Someday <_<

Me either, don't feel lonely.

• Members
If you use a condom, there won't be any fluids to potentially mess up a pap smear.

"Fluids to mess up a pap smear?" Oh man, I don't even want to think about that office scene - "Ooooh Kay, well just take a little swab of... Holy GOD! What the hell is all this? Have you been douching with Miracle Whip? Jeeze lady, I'm a doctor not a plumber!"

• Members
"Fluids to mess up a pap smear?" Oh man, I don't even want to think about that office scene - "Ooooh Kay, well just take a little swab of... Holy GOD! What the hell is all this? Have you been douching with Miracle Whip? Jeeze lady, I'm a doctor not a plumber!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: No, from my understanding and experience it becomes a re do....

Sadly, NOT... she's always been that way before her exams.. No Way, No How.....

:(