Official Community Forums Home

Get Lucky Kit

Tyger

to4414-4main.jpg

Hey, ever wonder why you can’t have a cute little bag in your purse filled with things you need? Oh, wait! Most of us already do! Make up, medications, jewelry, and other little things all make up a purse, or even an overnight bag. Well, why don’t we have one for our sexual escapades? Now you can! This cute little 7.5" x 5.5" plastic zip up bag has quite a few things in it that we should always have on hand for some fun sex!

3 Sexnap packs are for your intimate/toy cleansing on the go. They’re pretty sturdy and help clean you up well. 3 Durex latex condoms (cuz 2 will just never do) & are a MUST for your safe sex practicing. 1 pillow pack of ½ oz Climax H2O lube (cuz dry is a drag), which I love & is safe for condoms and toys. 2 sexy dice that tells you what to do on what body part, which add fun to your sex play. There’s also plenty of room to put in your own little vibe, or small favorite sex toy! Simply remove the paper insert, and one side of the cute little bag is clear, and the other side has a pink “Grrl Toys” logo on it, with a removable sticker so you can have a more discreet little bag.

I give this little kit 3.5 Tyger Paws (out of 4)! It'd be all 4 if it had included a little clit stimulator, but maybe they'll add that on later! Although, with all the freebies TT offers, you could probably get something cute & small in addition to the bag, and make it allllll good!!

It's In The Bag!

• Members

Cute! I could see this being a great Bachelorette gift or a give away at a girls weekend kind of thing. Is the plastic pouch very clear or more opaque plastic?

Totally agree about the gifting part! The back is a clear plastic.

• Members

hmmmm..... this sounds like a nice little addition idea.... I'm currently using a bag made for carrying swimsuits.... it says "get wet" on it.... ;)