Official Community Forums Home

It Can't Be Healthy...right?

littlemissnonamegirl

• Members

I made a post awhile ago about being more sexually stimulated in my dreams than awake. It still rings true. I cannot for the life of me find the motivation or become aroused enough to even pleasure myself. Yet, when I go to sleep I find myself dreaming and being way more sexually interested. Is that normal? Especially at my age, you'd think there'd be some sort of spark or energy to want to do it, but I'm just not in the mood unless I'm "dreaming"/sleeping.

Just a little strange, and thought I'd turn to you ladies and gents for some input :]

• Members

Nah it's normal! Don't sweat it! If you were in a relationship I betcha it would be a little different! when you say...

"Especially at my age, you'd think there'd be some sort of spark or energy to want to do it, but I'm just not in the mood unless I'm "dreaming"/sleeping."

Do you mean masturbate? Everyone is different... different sex drives different ways of getting aroused. I have a hard time going "solo" myself. I need a warm body!

• Members

It is your body responding to a need.

When I was in my marriage (no sex) it happened all the time.

Now that I have my own boy toy, it doesn't.

I think you are responding like a perfectly normal sexual being.

Enjoy it!!

• Review Team
It is your body responding to a need.

When I was in my marriage (no sex) it happened all the time.

Now that I have my own boy toy, it doesn't.

I think you are responding like a perfectly normal sexual being.

Enjoy it!!

I totally agree. The time that I had the most sex dreams was back during my dry-spell, when I wasn't doing anything when awake. I did some dream-meaning research and everything I read said that is normal, that it is your sleeping mind's way of giving you what your wake-body isn't.

• Members
I totally agree. The time that I had the most sex dreams was back during my dry-spell, when I wasn't doing anything when awake. I did some dream-meaning research and everything I read said that is normal, that it is your sleeping mind's way of giving you what your wake-body isn't.

Ah! I didn't know that. I just learned something new! Now if only, I had the real thing right? :lol: then my night spells would go away!

• Members
Ah! I didn't know that. I just learned something new! Now if only, I had the real thing right? :lol: then my night spells would go away!

I have had orgasms while sleeping on and off for YEARS !!!! It probably is the bodies way of responding to a need.

I haven't had any for awhile now. Maybe because I'm having so many more now while I'm awake !!

But while sleeping (at least for me) the orgasms are total body ones and so incredible !! I've never had a true "G spot" orgasm while awake (I don't think) I'm not sure if the sleeping ones are Gspot orgasms or not.

Enjoy them.

:)

• Members
I have had orgasms while sleeping on and off for YEARS !!!! It probably is the bodies way of responding to a need.

I haven't had any for awhile now. Maybe because I'm having so many more now while I'm awake !!

But while sleeping (at least for me) the orgasms are total body ones and so incredible !! I've never had a true "G spot" orgasm while awake (I don't think) I'm not sure if the sleeping ones are Gspot orgasms or not.

Enjoy them.

Wendy, I never had a G spot orgasm until last summer! Never give up hope!

Remember practice, practice, practice! ;)

Kidding aside, when you become totally comfortable with your body and your lover

and you can really let go, it will happen. It will happen, and when it does, we want to know!

• Members

Wendy, I never had a G spot orgasm until last summer! Never give up hope!

Remember practice, practice, practice! ;)

Kidding aside, when you become totally comfortable with your body and your lover

and you can really let go, it will happen. It will happen, and when it does, we want to know!

Well, that's good to know ! Thank you---that makes me feel better.

Yes, I will definitely let you know when it happens !

• Members

Hey hun!

I just wanted to add (since we're fairly close in age) that it's not just you. I'm in a relationship or anything and my hormones have flat-lined. That being said, I do know when I'm in a relationship they are sky rocketing! So no worries kid, give your hormones a chance, read a steamy novel before bed and enjoy your dreams!

Suzy

• Members

Here's a random thought: Try keeping a dream journal by your bed, and record all the details as steamy as they were. Perhaps by linking your conscious and subconscious while reading it later on, you can wake your sexuality back up.

Granted, I'm not a psychologist and have no idea if this would really work, but it might be an experiment worth trying.

Oh, and as far as if it's normal? I personally can be not in the mood for weeks while I'm awake, but if you catch me while I've been sleeping, it's a whole 'nother story! Yeah, it's gotten me in trouble more times than once...