Official Community Forums Home

Stomping My Foot

admiraltolokus

• Members

So... we all know ole Valentine's day is coming up soon. Some people will be frantic or excited, others will not be and I normally am not at all and in a less than caring mood. On Thursday I was with a friend who works in the History and Government department office and walking to the elevator lobby to head up to the department. We arrive at the lobby and out steps a girl I have flirted with several times in the last year; she gives the wave-hello-beautiful smile yatte yatta looks and I do the same. Perfect time to say 'what's up' and all that jazz right? Well I go right into the elevator with my friend and up to the 6th floor we go with me turning to her and saying, "I just did something stupid right?" And she gives me a yes. Jumped back on the elevator and stomped my foot all the way back down, by then she had left the towers. Note to self, never pass up an opportunity to start something.

• Members
That is an excellent reminder to all of us---thank you. And good luck finding that girl again...

haha no problem, I have been getting double reminders of it with girls and wives looking for shoes to buy for their boyfriends and husbands! Today was especially bad in that regard... so many of them! Yes it would be nice to talk to her again, its been a while! Although I am not active in looking to date people I must remember not to give up opportunities of course.

• Members

Exactly because sometimes when you aren't looking at all is when you find the person for you. I have learned that one and I am sure others have as well. I wasn't planning on getting into a relationship almost 15 months ago but I had met someone we talked and then started seeing each other almost 14 months ago and are happy. So who knows.

• Members

Who knows, maybe it peaked her intrest in you even more............................

Maybe she is looking for you, too! Good Luck! :kiss:

• Members
Who knows, maybe it peaked her intrest in you even more............................

Maybe she is looking for you, too! Good Luck! :kiss:

Maybe it was the tie I was wearing :P I got a collection of Valentine's Day ties from my work (they start off at about 49$ but after V-Day we drop em down to 50 cents!) that I wear around this time! But yes it does seem that the interest goes up for everyone about this time, natural thing to happen one may suppose.

• Members
Exactly because sometimes when you aren't looking at all is when you find the person for you. I have learned that one and I am sure others have as well. I wasn't planning on getting into a relationship almost 15 months ago but I had met someone we talked and then started seeing each other almost 14 months ago and are happy. So who knows.

makes for an interesting life and that I can enjoy!