Official Community Forums Home

Untitled Erotica Chapter 1

Whitedragon

• Review Team

She sits on the bed crying softly to herself. Everything was all wrong. She thought she loved him, until she met Jacob. When she met Jacob all of her feelings got jumbled up inside, every wall she had built slowly crumbled around her until she was left naked inside. It felt good to trust someone so completely. Anna never knew what true love was until she met Jacob on the computer. She always thought she had a wonderful relationship with her husband, thinking everything was perfect. But now, everything was haywire. Frustrated with herself for loving two men, having no idea what to do next. Anna knew what she wanted to do, but her vows kept her in place. So she took it out on herself.1

Danny was sitting in the living room on his computer. Staring at the screen like a zombie, no emotion left in him for anything. he always absorbed himself in everything but his wife and kids. Nothing the home life could provide could sway him from his computer games. Anna walked up to him, determined to make him pay attention to her, imagining in her mind that it was Jacob she was doing this to. Turning his chair so he would face her, she unzipped his pants with her teeth, taking his dick out of his pants, and began licking all around his shaft. She kept imagining doing this to her online lover, and then it became a reality in her mind. She started enjoying it, moaning slightly as her mouth went over and over his dick, up to the head and back down the shaft. Her hands flowed into his jeans, playing with his balls. He was moaning, surprised at his wife, acting like she enjoyed it. Pushing her head down further, waiting for her to gag on his large cock, To his surprise, she didn't. She went all the way to the base, and as she came back up, sucking harder around the head, he began spurting semen into her mouth. Swallowing every last bit of it, she looked up at him, and once again saw her husbands face. The facade ruined.2

"So, you want to be naughty is that it?" He smiled3

"I want you to be rough with me, rougher than you have ever been, punish me." She said, with a hint of sadness in her voice which he didn't stop to listen for, the blood already rushing back into his cock. He pushed her away from him, and told her to undress completely, and go lay on the bed. She did as she was told, telling herself constantly that she deserved it, she wanted to make the pain that she felt go away. 4

"Good you little bitch. Now, roll over on your stomach, I want to see that ass of yours." He commanded. Danny knew that she wasn't enjoying it, but she brought it on herself anyway. Watching her slowly turn herself over. He grabbed the belt that was hanging around his waist. He smacked it across her ass, watching the mark turn pink, then angry red. He had so much anger built up inside, and sex was the best way to get it out. He watched her hands grab hold of the bed sheets, and she whimpered. "Don't make a sound." he said, matter of factly. He struck her again, over and over again, sometimes missing her ass on purpose, hitting her lower back or her legs. Finally he felt like she had been beaten enough, she never did speak or whimper.5

Grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them apart, finding her little rosebud that she had never let him touch, he grinned evilly. She just layed there, not saying anything to him, and that little ass of hers was begging to be fucked. He put his hard cock against her ass hole, feeling her tighten her ass cheeks around his dick, trying to prevent him from entering her. He began pushing. Aware of the fact that he wasn't using any lube, he pressed harder. Fucking her dry was something he had never done to her, but he was determined to get into that sacred spot. Feeling her ass relax, he shoved every ounce of his 8 inches into her ass. Anna screamed out in pain, tears streaming down her face as the pain shocked her out of her misery. He grabbed ahold of her hips and used them to pound into her mercilessly. Over and over the shockwave's hit her, grabbing onto the bed sheets and whimpering, as if adding insult to injury, he began spanking her ass. Wrapping a hand in her long chestnut brown hair, he pulled up until she had no choice but to stand up, or loose her hair. Once she was up he grabbed hold of her breasts, pulling and twisting the nipples, making her scream out in pleasure and pain. Danny kissed her neck softly, almost lovingly, then bit down hard, making her scream out his name, begging him to stop.6

"Danny...please...not...that...rough..." She whimpered, grimacing from the pain in her ass, to the bite mark in her shoulder.7

"Shut up bitch, you wanted it, now you got it." He laughed. Finally he felt her ass start shaking, and he shoved himself as deep as he could,cumming inside of her, determined that she would not reach the final stage to orgasm. Pulling his dick out of her, pushing her onto the bed. He went into the bathroom and started the shower. 8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------9

Anna lay upon the bed, unable to move for the longest time. She wanted punishment, but not like that. She wanted to know she was loved, not hated with a vengeance. Getting up and cleaning herself off, grimacing at the pain that every movement sparked. She sat down in front of her computer, and wrote an E-mail to the Jacob. She had never met him, never even heard his voice. He lived 2 states away, but she needed him now. 10

Jacob saw that he had mail, and was wondering if it was from Anna, It was a bit early for her to be online, but he was hoping that he would be able to talk to her. He had been trying for weeks now to get Anna to meet him. Opening up the E-mail, his mouth dropped at what she had written. He could imagine her sitting in front of the computer, tears dripping down her face. God, he loved this woman, would do anything for her and he was about to. He quickly sent her an E-mail telling her he was on his way, and packed a few clothes in an overnight back, jumping into his car. He was finally going to meet the woman of his dreams. He had been waiting forever to get the go ahead from her, saying she was finally ready. Stopping at the gas station, getting a coffee and gas. He took off. 11

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------12

Anna paced the bedroom floor even though it hurt to move, she was excited. She had told her husband that she had to work tonight, and the next night, and knew that he wouldn't be calling for her. He never did. She packed an overnight bag, not wanting to risk putting her lingerie in it, she decided she would buy some before Jacob called her cell phone. He had sent her an E-mail saying he was on his way. She had butterflies throughout her stomach, feeling nervous, she finished her bag, and left the house. A few hours had passed, and Anna knew that Jacob must be nearly there. She found two outfits that she hoped he would love. a black lace outfit, that left very little to the imagination, and a red silk nightie with a sharp V-neck that barely covered her nipples. As she was getting into her car, her phone started buzzing in her pocket, making her jump. She already knew who it was. A million things ran through her mind as she answered the phone.13

"Hello?" She answered, trying not to sound too nervous.14

"Do you look as good as you sound baby?" he asked with a smile on his lips. okay, he knew it wasn't the best opening line, but he was nervous, and trying hard not to sound it.15

She giggle nervously "I could ask the same about you. Where are you Jacob?" 16

"I am exactly where you want me to be, at the hotel. When are you coming?" Jacob asked, this was so unlike him, this was the first time hearing her voice, and already he was rising to the occasion. He wanted to touch her, Smell and taste her. Wanting to wake up with her next to him. He was daydreaming about their first meeting, that would occur in just a few moments, when she spoke.17

"I'm on my way now, do you want me to stop and pick up something to eat? You have to be hungry after driving all that way!" She asked.18

"We can order in, they have several places to choose from. Just come see me, I need to know your real." Jacob thought that she loved it when he flattered her, and he loved doing it, but he really did want to make sure that it wasn't a dream, that he really was sitting in a hotel room, talking to the woman he hoped he could one day call his wife.19

"On my way. God is this really happening?" she asked him, and then she started laughing.20

She jumped into her car, speeding away trying to get there as quickly as she could. She already knew the room number, but she saw him standing outside as she pulled up. She flipped her cell down, turning it off. She sat in her car, watching him for a moment. She was dumbstruck. How could someone like him, love someone like her? But she didn't care anymore, as he slowly walked to her car. 21

He smiled, she looked exactly like her picture. The voice of an angel, and if he wasn't in love before, he was now. Jacob opened her car door, and held his hand down so she could take it. She stepped out of the car, in blue jeans and a white T-shirt that said "Rebel Country Girls Rock" in bold red lettering. Before she could say a word, he leaned down and kissed her. Knowing at that moment, he would never let her go again.

• Members

Wow!

• Review Team

Ummm, yeah, ummm ... speechless. Wow.

Wow!