Official Community Forums Home

Hustler's Rock It Clit Stimulator

Tyger

This item was a freebie about 2 mos ago. It came in 2 colors, pink or purple, and thankfully, I randomlly got my fav color (purple), and all I had to do was pay S&H. I finally got around to using it about a week ago!! OMG!! I decided to have a litte solo fun, and this thing is awesome!! The 3 little nubs really do the trick!!!

I have a really hard time letting go and having O's, so I was most happy with this little gadget!! I would definitely recommend this baby!!!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4680

• Members
This item was a freebie about 2 mos ago. It came in 2 colors, pink or purple, and thankfully, I randomlly got my fav color (purple), and all I had to do was pay S&H. I finally got around to using it about a week ago!! OMG!! I decided to have a litte solo fun, and this thing is awesome!! The 3 little nubs really do the trick!!!

I have a really hard time letting go and having O's, so I was most happy with this little gadget!! I would definitely recommend this baby!!!!

Absolutely Tyger, the Huster Mini is one of my favorite clit stimulators!

Keep on playing!

Mikayla

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I got this freebie too, and mine was red. WOW!! I have a hooded clitoris, so it's more difficult, but I had some GREAT orgasms. :o

• 1 month later...
  • Members

My husband came home from work yesterday with a box in his hand. "Mail came!" I exclaimed, then added after seeing TooTimid's return address, "Wanna have some fun?" B) Off to the bedroom we went!

I was able to splurge last week and bought a whole bunch of toys -- the pretty pink Hustler's being one of them! We had fun looking at all our new purchases, but chose the Hustler's to focus on first. And oh.. my.. goodness. :D

I started by exploring hubby with it. I started with the back of his neck, worked down his back (he did just come home from work, after all!), then reached down and ran it up his inner thigh and then played around his shaft, head and balls, asking where it felt the yummiest (inquiring minds NEED to know!). Then he took over and turned my legs to jelly. He went down on me forever, tongue, fingers and Hustler, and I swear, my back hardly stayed on the bed! We found I loved the side of the toy just as well as the little metal nubs... it's a different kind of vibration, but oh-so-nice! Once we started having sex, we laid it between us so I was still getting some fantastic clit stimulation -- he could feel the vibrations, too. He said it 'made him numb and gave him staying power.' And I'm gonna complain...? :lol:

The only thing we didn't care for with this toy was (to save batteries), when we'd turn it off once in a while, because of how the settings are set-up (OPEN, OFF, ON), we'd bypass the OFF and click straight to OPEN, so we'd have to stop what we were doing and close it back up again -- we did this SEVERAL times.

Although we only have one other toy thus-far used to compare to, I think I really love the higher vibrations. This toy packs the punch! Definitely a great addition to the newly formed toybox under our bed! B)

• Members