Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Stainless Steel Lover

Lovecraft

• Members

My absolute favorite toy so far is my Pure Wand from Njoy Toys. I bought it because it was beautiful to look at but also because it has a curve to it that makes it very easy to hold. It's slick and sensuous to use. I usually run it under warm water first and that's *really* nice. Also, it has two different sized ends. I began with the smaller one but now can use the large one without any problem. It strokes my G Spot nicely. And WOW is it good for Kegels! My husband loves watching me with it. He loves it so much that he bought me another Njoy dildo called the Eleven. No way can I handle that...yet ;)

I also like a silicone dildo I have called the Tentacle. It's really weird looking, but it feels nice. I love that I can take it in the shower with me. I could take my Pure Wand but if I drop it on my foot it would really hurt!

I have a LayaSpot vibe that I really like. I'm not that much into vibes but I'll probably buy a G-Spot vibe just to see how it feels.

And though they aren't really a sex toy, exactly, I like my Lelo Luna beads. I have Smart Balls on order so I can compare them with the Luna beads. In the interest of science, doncha know :lol:

• Like 1

Wow, thanks for sharing your favorites!!!

I think I've seen "The Tentacle", doesn't it look like a swirly colorful octopus tentacle?

• Members
Wow, thanks for sharing your favorites!!!

I think I've seen "The Tentacle", doesn't it look like a swirly colorful octopus tentacle?

You're welcome!

That's the one. The same company (Whipspider Rubberworks) makes a "Unicorn Horn" and some other interesting shapes. Pretty fun stuff!

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Does anyone have the Groomers Best stainless steel tubs? I was looking to get the petlift tubs but the groomers best are half the price. Also if any of you have the tubs with the walk through door, do they leak? If you use a hydrosurdge and have to have water in the bottom? Any help would be great.