Official Community Forums Home

In Need Of A New Lubricant For Anal Play! Any Suggestions?

• Members

I made sure to search through and see if there were any topics similar to this before and all I found were a topic over your favorite lubricants and a tightening cream topic.

I have used a few over the years, and the one I have stuck to the most, is by California Exotics and is a lube/warming gel, water-based, and cinamon flavored (yes this is a flavored one), and I can't seem to find it on the tootimid site so I can only give yall a description. Sufficient to say its wonderful and drives me up the wall, but I am looking to try something else! Still looking for one that is water-based, and is a lubricant, if its a warming gel of one type or another that is a plus, found a few candidates here on the site, but any one out there have any personal suggestions on something new to go with?

Also already tried Anal Lube, MAL insertz, and Jo Anal before, were alright but not preferred.

http://shop.tootimid.com/anal-lubricants.aspx

• Members

The TT water based gel is an excellent,longlasting all around lub; however it's not flavored,. The link is below for you to check it.

http://shop.tootimid.com/too-timid-pleasure-gel.aspx

• Members

We love Maximus lube. It's water-based and but lasts a long time and is super slippery. It's pretty thick too, so it stays put on toys and doesn't drip off before you can distribute it over a toy. A major plus.

• Members
The TT water based gel is an excellent,longlasting all around lub; however it's not flavored,. The link is below for you to check it.

http://shop.tootimid.com/too-timid-pleasure-gel.aspx

That one looks nice for a lubricant, preferring one that is also a warming gel, but I may try this one, putting it down on my list...

• Members
We love gun oil.

lmao that was a crazy description about its possible origins with Marines in Kuwait ahahaha I will keep that one in mind too, and have seen it in our toystore here, so I may think about it.

• Members
We love Maximus lube. It's water-based and but lasts a long time and is super slippery. It's pretty thick too, so it stays put on toys and doesn't drip off before you can distribute it over a toy. A major plus.

I never heard of that one, about to go look for it, can it be found on tootimid's site? Oh oh thick too huh, that is something I am wanting.

• Members

"some rave about this for use with anal penetration" its moving its way to the top of my list! thanks ^_^

I MUST recommend Astroglide Anal Shooters!!! It's water-based, in tapered applicators, and one of our FAVORITE ANAL LUBES to date!!!

Hubby tried the TT lube for anal play, but he said that it is absorbed WAY to quickly for his liking, and that he needed to use a lot for it. He has raved about the Astroglide however.

• Members
I MUST recommend Astroglide Anal Shooters!!! It's water-based, in tapered applicators, and one of our FAVORITE ANAL LUBES to date!!!

Hubby tried the TT lube for anal play, but he said that it is absorbed WAY to quickly for his liking, and that he needed to use a lot for it. He has raved about the Astroglide however.

hmm I did not know they had an anal lube! Will have to look into it too before making a decision on my next buy.

• Members
at some sex stores they sell empty "shooters" (refillable and disposable) that you can fill with whatever lube you want.

oh oh! that sounds cool!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
oh oh! that sounds cool!

I agree that a bad lube is one which absorbs super quickly or drips off! You dont want to be messing around getting more lube on when really you're wanting to enjoy yourself smiley7.gif

This threads full of potential purchases, i presume these anal lubes are perfectly fine for vaginal as well? (silly question no doubt)