Official Community Forums Home

Naughtinano

TonboMidori

• Review Team

nn_beauty_pink_blk.jpg

In the era of multitasking, this vibe seems like the perfect tool to combine fun and... well... fun. Using an audio splitter, it lets you listen to your mp3 player while having a little happy alone time. If you don't want/can't use your mp3 player with it, it does have an alternate control top that lets you use it independently. That method requires 3 N batteries (included), and has several different speeds and patterns.

I can't tell you how happy I was for that alternate function, because I couldn't test this toy with my mp3, stereo, or computer. The reason? Your music maker has to be at 75% volume just to get the vibe going! To actually get any real power to it, it has to be between 80-100% volume! Why am I shouting?! Because my vibrator made me deaf!

All joking aside, it's really not a bad concept. In fact, it's a pretty awesome one. But the whole volume issue really puts a damper on it. Maybe I'm just old or something, I don't know. I like my hearing. Unfortunately for the NaughtiNano, I just can't see spending the money on this vibe if it's just going to function as a basic slimline. If you can take the volume, this toy may be for you. Otherwise, steer clear.

Naughti naughti naughti

• Members

I wonder if having headphones that have their own volume control on the cord would help the volume.... that way it would be at 75% on the player, but less going into the headphones themselves.....

Sounds interesting either way! If I get some extra money to spend, this is one I'd have to try!