Official Community Forums Home

How Do I....?

Beavis

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Thanks hun. And there's a difference between tough love and trashing someone, yours is more on teh tough love end of things i think.

I agree, you are some smart ladies!

I would take advice from either of you anytime. kiss.

• Members
Ok Chuck. Stop. You don't need to be rude. You need to think about what you said and consider editing that. That was really mean. I'm being very polite here. Please consider re-wording that. Yes I just made a post about 2 women I was with and that was a huge mistake. If you all want to hang on to the past well then that's you but I'm not going to dwell on it. It's the past. It's already happened and can't be changed. Please do not hang my past over my head.

My questions have been answered thank you. That's all I needed.

Young man let me tell you I was not trying to be rude, I just called it as I saw it. I have went back and reread my comments and I still think they are spot on. I think you took them exactly in the way I thought you would. I am a United States Marine Corps Command Sergeant Major(Ret) who spent his life making Marines out of childish, spoiled, little crybabies who blamed their parents, friends, or society for all their problems. Young Boys who could not be responsible for themselves let alone anyone else, and there are surely more than you and this Woman involved in this "relationship". I watched these young boys become young men and young marines and have watched them make LIFE AND DEATH decisions in the heat of REAL combat, not some video game!! I also got to see some them come home in body bags, so to hear you whine about being me rude to you does not move me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read your 2nd post and you were once friends with this ladies daughter how can you seriously be thinking about a relationship with her Mother. Someone else ask you if you ever read what you wrote I surely don't think so. If you and this woman were simply going to get it on and stop there that's one thing, but no you are talking relationship. I just think you want everyone to say it's alright so that when it goes south you can't be responsible either, it will be OUR fault. No dice bud. There are many more people here to consider than you and your little hard dick!

You want to become a man get a job, move out, pay your on way, take some reponsiblity for yourself, quit spounging of your parents, GROW UP!!!! Show the world you can be responsible for yourself before you even think about taking on someone else's responsibilites, especialy someone with all these problems. Did you ever stop to think if you and a middle aged woman were to get together what are you going to do? Take her back to your parents house and "sneek" her in to your room to have sex, do you hear how childish that sounds? Or are you going to her house and spouge off of her???

To everyone on TT, I'm sorry this is soooo long I apoligize for the length, not the content. To you Korn I could have said this in a pm, but I wanting to say what I had to say in the open. And o'by the way I was "involved" with a woman 11 years my senior when I was a couple of years older than you-----believe me my young friend your Not ready for that! You think I'm rude and tough on you grow up boy it's a mean cruel world.

• Members

Taiyo, Suzy and Synirr. Thank you all. Sorry for not noticing that you didn't rip me Taiyo. I started at the bottom and read the posts in reverse order so thats why I didn't notice your post like I should have. I'm sorry for that. Thank you for not ripping me.

Suzy I fully forgive you. It's not a lame apology. I'm really grateful towards you cause you've been giving tough love not shredding me and you just apologized even though you didn't need to. Thank you.

Synirr, Just read the PM I sent you. Thank you though for not ripping me.

Finally ohshelly, Thank you as well for not ripping me.

• Members

Chuck I'm ignoring you. You're just an up tight Marine who thinks just cause he defends the country has the right to get away with what ever. You're a regular person on here and your Marine stance meens nothing to me. Go head try to boss me like you do those little maggots, but until I'm on your turf with you as my boss stand down soldier. Oh and you're like a cop your boss are the citizens you defend and protect. I pay for your salary and expect you to up hold a certain apperance and do your duties. And you can say "NO the government pays for my salary not you little boy" but who pays the govenment the taxes that make up your pay check and who keeps the government to pay you? I do and so does the rest of the citizens. Now ten hut and stand at easy and ask for permission to speak.

• Members

I tried to stay out of this but you are way out of line on that one korn! Not only have you not earned a right to call any service person a maggot, but you don't even grasp that you are not his boss. He pays taxes on that income too. And more than you ever have since he earns more money. BTW, I bet he'll be asking for a raise soon BOSS!

• Members

I never called him a maggot. I called him a solider. Pappy he is like a cop. Everyone in America is his boss, including me. I'm one of the many he has. And if you're going to jump down my throat too and take his side then I'm ignoring you too. He brought this down upon himself. Go ahead jump in. I will let it out on you too. Idc if I get banned from TooTimid. You and him are asking for this. So stop and stay back.

• Members
I never called him a maggot. I called him a solider. Pappy he is like a cop. Everyone in America is his boss, including me. I'm one of the many he has. And if you're going to jump down my throat too and take his side then I'm ignoring you too. He brought this down upon himself. Go ahead jump in. I will let it out on you too. Idc if I get banned from TooTimid. You and him are asking for this. So stop and stay back.

But, you did call those men under him maggots. Don't forget korn, those men and women you just called maggots are the men and women protecting you and yours.

You need to get yourself in check here kid. The face that you made a point to let chuck know that you are ignoring him shows your immaturity level. Your are acting like child.

Do you seriously think any self respecting woman no matter her age would really get involved with the likes of you with the way you act?

• Members

Korn I normally stay out of this crap but you are WAY out of line. I come from a family of servicemen. I will say they are more a man in their pinky then you are in you whole body. Why don't you just try it some time. Are you man enough to fight the wars for this country and put your life on the line. You are too busy having mommy and daddy pay your cell phone bill and insurance. Be a damn man. Hell no little boy you are trying to decide who is gonna play the mommy role for ya. Bouncing between women. One week you are so in love and give a girl a promise ring, then you are on to another. Now you want a grown woman....hell she would laugh at your ass. You only seem to post anything on here when you have an issue. Other than that we don't here from a maggot like you.

Don't you EVER put down the military. I have lost 2 people close to me when they were serving in Iraq. My ex is a Sgt Major in the Marine Corp. My dad, my brother and both of my grandfathers served in the military as well as my ex father in law who served in Vietnam and died due to complications of Agent Orange.

You have just started a war that you cannot handle. I suggest you apologize you have completely overstepped things now.

• Members

He is nothing like a cop. He is a protector of this country not this town! Your tax dollar amounts to less than a penny per year in this man's pocket! His own contribution extends much further than thatn not only in the 2-3 cents he puts back in his pocket but the contribution that goes above that!

This man takes little boys/girls and makes them men and/or women that parents never could. Much as he has pointed out to you here! There is no sense of entitlement to the air of respect that this position commands. IT IS EARNED!

Since there is no backstep included in my training please feel free rip me a new one, then cry foul when it bites you in the ass, much as this trolling post was likely designed to draw out the people you didn't pay heed to in the last post!

• Members

Have you tested your boss theory with a cop yet? You'll get further with them than you will with a man who can snap your neck like twig.

• Members

Ok, I read all of these posts..so just to address the initial issue: From experieince, it is ENORMOUSLY difficult to keep a relationship together with generation gaps. Factor in the regular life crap that I can GUARENTEE will occur if she would agree to this..it will not work. But even for it to have a shot...you would need to be an independant, self-supporting, goal-oriented adult..also one who knows when to keep his mouth shut when he hears or reads something unpleasant. Because if you think that you had it rough here, real life would be a lot harsher once family and friends got wind of the "relationship".

As far as what you said to Chuck, whom I do not know, it was sooo horrible. You live in the greatest most free society in the world because he and men and women like him volunteered to go and stand between you and danger. I have family members now serving in the military and your attitude shows a basic lack of respect for the gifts that you have been given. You have no right to belittle or dress down anyone of them especially since you yourself are unwilling to walk in their path.

A mature adult would have known to let those comments go. I would work on learning how to be a mature adult.

• Members
Suzy, I'm not looking for another way out of my current situation.

No I'm not looking to replace my parents. I want to get out from under parents.

I feel I am mature enough to handle kids of any age.

I have learned and grown for both relationships. This looks like a learning from it and everyone on here.

I do want a relationship but sex wouldn't hurt. Maybe if I just get it I will reset me and I can focus better.

My parents wouldn't allow it. Let alone allow me to date a lady my age. One of my friends wouldn't approve since it's her best friends mom the rest would be happy that I have a relationship.

Her youngest would freak since her and I are former friends the others idk. Probably be a bit akward for them.

This is where I don't understand Korn, why would they not allow you to date a woman of your own age? And why would you allow them to dictate that to you? You are an adult.

And Korn, you need to be careful what you are saying to people here. Posting on a public forum will invite responses. Some that you don't like. This is the exact kind of nonsense that doesn't belong on here. It makes more housekeeping for the mods and the admins who are really getting sick of seeing this stuff and having to babysit it.

• Members

Korn, I will try my best and follow my own advice to speak in a calm, cool, and collected. I won't mean it as a rip, but PLEASE sit and THINK on what I have to say.

You may be upset by the way in which Chuck addresses you. That's your perogative, and yes, it was a bit blunt to say the least. But, when he shares the information that he is a retired Marine Corps Command Sergeant Major, that should be able to put what he said and how he said it more in context for you. Remember how I said some points are valid but hurtful? This is a prime example. Yes, Chuck could have phrased things differently, but No, he's not perfect either. And given his background, it's not a mystery why it came out the way it did. We've all seen war movies. Do you really recall them speaking in a dainty fashion? Face it, babe. Sugar is not their first language. You may as well be expecting Japanese to spout off in German! (Sorry, Chuck; none of this is meant to offend you). My advice from earlier? Remove the tone and see what pearls of wisdom may lie beneath.

Now that we've discussed THAT, there is something else. Yes, your "maggot" comment. If you are angry, fine. If you want to namecall, iffy. If you are going to bring innocent bystanders and make them your victims, NEVER is this okay. Words may as well be bullets, and they ought not be aimlessly thrown around. Calling Chuck a maggot would still have been completely unnecessary, but at least we could have understood that perhaps you just got caught up in the heat of the moment. And yet, that's not what you did.

People you do not know ALWAYS deserve respect. Plain and simple. Have you met each and every person in the armed forces? If so, did they ALL prove themselves worthy of the term "maggot"? Surely not! While some do indeed deserve such an insult, the many whom I know are wonderful people. I am obligated out of the love I have for them to take a stand here. So, in the future, avoid broad generalizations. Not all soldiers are maggots, not all Germans are Nazis, not all Muslims are terrorists, and not all 19-year-olds are immature teenage punks. Fight the stereotype, Korn. You can overcome it.

• Members

Okay Korn, you've been condemned, and rightly so. Yeah, our taxes go to the marine corp payroll, but they go to teh presidents too and one thing we all learned from the last president is that the tax payers have no say in what he does. Same with teh Marine Corp officers.

I have many Marines in my family, my dad, my uncle, one of my brothers (likely to be two) and my older sis in the Air Force. I've even dated a few service men. Now iw ill say this not all marines are created equal. But check out Chuck's rank. That is not the ranking of a man who was only in it for a paycheck, rent free living, and a chance to maybe kick some ass legally. That is a man who took is duties seriously and took pride in his work. See when people first egt to boot camp they generally think they are pretty much the shit. Much like your and I, it is Chuck's job to break us down, show us how little we know and then rebuild us into a stronger person. That is what he's trying to do with you. Like it or not, it is. Now would he maybe refer to people under him in training as maggots? Yuo bet your shit he would! Can you and I, who have never been through any of that call them maggots? Unless we personally know them to infact be a lower life-form? Hell no. In fact we should be (pardon the expression) saluting them.

So maybe it didn't come out the way you meant it, maybe we're over reacting. Maybe it did and we're dead on the money. Either way hun, I'd Apologize so we can all get back to the topic at hand, because Aiden brought up a good point, why won't your parents let you (want you to) date someone your own age?

• Members
Chuck I'm ignoring you. You're just an up tight Marine who thinks just cause he defends the country has the right to get away with what ever. You're a regular person on here and your Marine stance meens nothing to me. Go head try to boss me like you do those little maggots, but until I'm on your turf with you as my boss stand down soldier. Oh and you're like a cop your boss are the citizens you defend and protect. I pay for your salary and expect you to up hold a certain apperance and do your duties. And you can say "NO the government pays for my salary not you little boy" but who pays the govenment the taxes that make up your pay check and who keeps the government to pay you? I do and so does the rest of the citizens. Now ten hut and stand at easy and ask for permission to speak.

First of all Kornholio I am a retired marine (almost as long as you have been alive) I served with pride from Vietnam through Desert Storm, places you can read about in school. That means my young friend you DO NOT pay my salary, in fact you don't work or pay taxes so you pay no one's salary!

Second the young marines that you refer to as "maggots" where young men and women who made a decision to put their life on the line and to defend your right to call them whatever you chose!! I just wouldn't advise you to try it face to face, I've been you won't like it, that I promise!

Third your response just proves you immaturity, who sound like a child now "I didn't get my way I'm mad and I'm going to throw a temper tamtrum and ignore you." Your response is typical of an immature child. I'm not upset with now nor have I ever been. You ask for advise I gave it, along with several others, and you set about proving you childish behavior.

I do not wish to carry this on any longer so I will stop responding to your post. I just wanted you to know I do work for my own money in fact I own the company!

I know I shouldn't say this, I hope TT can forgive me. Boy! I stand 6'2' tall 225lbs with over a 100 confirmed kills and 3 black belts in martial arts and if you ever got on my "turf" I'd give you some of what your Mom and Dad should have!!

Grow up have a good life and quit pissing in old marines mess kits------you won't like the results!! :)

• Members
First of all Kornholio I am a retired marine (almost as long as you have been alive) I served with pride from Vietnam through Desert Storm, places you can read about in school. That means my young friend you DO NOT pay my salary, in fact you don't work or pay taxes so you pay no one's salary!

Second the young marines that you refer to as "maggots" where young men and women who made a decision to put their life on the line and to defend your right to call them whatever you chose!! I just wouldn't advise you to try it face to face, I've been you won't like it, that I promise!

Third your response just proves you immaturity, who sound like a child now "I didn't get my way I'm mad and I'm going to throw a temper tamtrum and ignore you." Your response is typical of an immature child. I'm not upset with now nor have I ever been. You ask for advise I gave it, along with several others, and you set about proving you childish behavior.

I do not wish to carry this on any longer so I will stop responding to your post. I just wanted you to know I do work for my own money in fact I own the company!

I know I shouldn't say this, I hope TT can forgive me. Boy! I stand 6'2' tall 225lbs with 200 confirmed kills and 3 black belts in martial arts and if you ever got on my "turf" I'd give you some of what your Mom and Dad should have!!

Grow up have a good life and quit pissing in old marines mess kits------you won't like the results!! :)

AHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I can only ask that noone seeks for this young man to be outed! That would be far too easy! Sometimes a person has to see things directly in front of them before they realize that life is not about beer and pussy alone! Like chuck, I think you could grow from this rather than fall into the fetal position! Noone is mad at you here junior, we just want to see you expand your horizons!

• Members
I can only ask that noone seeks for this young man to be outed! That would be far too easy! Sometimes a person has to see things directly in front of them before they realize that life is not about beer and pussy alone! Like chuck, I think you could grow from this rather than fall into the fetal position! Noone is mad at you here junior, we just want to see you expand your horizons!

Agreed

• Members

All my children and most of their spouses are Regular Army.

That includes my only daughter.

They are amazing, and I am proud to have raised them.

• Members

All my children and most of their spouses are Regular Army.

That includes my only daughter.

They are amazing, and I am proud to have raised them.

Though I am younger than you, I am proud for you and for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!