Official Community Forums Home

Steak And Sex Day/steak And Blowjob Day

dscn

• Members

Do any one partake in this new man valentine. My wife has being very accomdating on this new day and it has being great. so my question do any of the ladies on hear observe this to their fella.

• Members

well from what I have googled it was started in 2002 by a radio dj and it was called steak and blowjob day. Well since then in canada a radio station has started it up again and also signed a petition to the government to make it know as steak and sex day the equivelent of a valentine day for males. So the radio station would have call ins and find out if people surprise their so with steak and sex and it has being a great hit.

• Members

I've heard conflicting reports.... one saying the day after Valentine's day.... one saying March 14th.... And one even saying June 9th (6-9).....

I think I'll be making mine June 9th, seeing as I'll actually BE with my boyfriend then! xD

• Members
Shoot, my hubby gets that 2 or 3 times a week....didn't know I was keeping up a holiday tradition....Damn, he owes me BIG TIME!

Same here. Lobster tail and cunnilingus day sounds like a nice combo :lol:

• Members

we in canada celebrate it on march 14th and yes papy you should move to canada

• Members
Honey, we don't need a special day for a steak and BJ ;)

(oops! hit the wrong button, I was just trying to correct the above post)

• Members

I think you guys need to talk to my wife about that need more sex and blowjobs so when are we going to sit down and talk over coffee or pinapple slices lol :D:D

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I am so sad that I'm just finding out about this now. Best holiday ever.

• Members

Come on, people, just because you missed the holiday doesn't mean you can't give it a 'practice run' for next year!

Practice makes perfect, and don't you want to get it right??

Now get yourself off to the grocery store.................... :huh:

• Members

Ok I in, now I just have to wait for my husband to get home...... but I think he'll stay away from beef. To much beef in one night may not be all that healthy ;)

• Members
Ok I in, now I just have to wait for my husband to get home...... but I think I'll stay away from beef. To much beef in one night may not be all that healthy ;)

LOL so poultry s out cause you shouldn;t have too much steak and eggs either, hmm pork? I know i can't get enough sausage!

• Members
LOL so poultry s out cause you shouldn;t have too much steak and eggs either, hmm pork? I know i can't get enough sausage!

I'm thinking sea food :)

• Members
Hmm I don't get that one then. But I love me some lobstah!

Ok, I'm not good at sexual innuendos and jokes... I'll pm you the dirty joke