Official Community Forums Home

Is It A Myth?

• Members

HA! Yes! IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!!! =D

I have to wait.... 77 days until I can try it.... ;)

• Members

I love research anyway. test trials...DISCRETE test trials... and soo, I am actively looking for research partners..lol...might have to place an add. :) :)

• Members
that lists might get really long you might have to have them send in there resumes

Awesome idea..this way I can filter out the one's that won't stand up to the rigorous demands of such important research. :P

• Review Team
I love research anyway. test trials...DISCRETE test trials... and soo, I am actively looking for research partners..lol...might have to place an add. :) :)

I can't wait to see how you word that ad! I bet DADT could help us out, being the wordsmith he is.

• Members
I can't wait to see how you word that ad! I bet DADT could help us out, being the wordsmith he is.

I will think about that and post one just for the hell of it! :P

• Members

I've seen this point raised on this and other forums before, and I've always wondered why people object to the taste of asparagus, garlic, coffee, etc. in cum when they enjoy it in the food itself. Except for the taste of foods that I dislike. I actually like the taste of semen.

• Members

Back in January when pomegranates were in season, I ate one a day. People always recommend sweet food and fruit to get sweet cum, but fresh pomegranate was something else...and DEFINITELY a p-l-e-a-s-e-r!!! I can't speak for the juice, though, because I prefer the to eat the fruit and rarely just drink it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Ooooooooh, I forgot about this.....

Mangos.... Have him eat mangos, and leave a little for later.

He also loved the sensation of rubbing the mango on his erect penis, I love eating it after. Tasty!

• Members
guess I better eat twice as much pinapple cause I"m not giving up my coffee...lol

Add me to that list! I refuse to give up my coffee, so I'll just double up on the pineapple.

• Members
Add me to that list! I refuse to give up my coffee, so I'll just double up on the pineapple.

I love my coffee too, and eat a ton of berries........ I'm told I'm sweet :rolleyes:

Ok, someone was telling me that eating pineapple a day before having oral would make his/mine (you get the point) taste sweeter. So I ask you, is there any foods that can enhance the taste?

I just joined this site today and am so happy to have found it Even happier that I can contribute to the conversation already. There is an herbal tea that makes you taste like maple!!! I heard them on PLAYBOY mentioned radio a few months back and people were calling in and raving about it.

Your post just reminded me that I wanted to get some. The name is Maple Cookie or something like that.

• Members
I just joined this site today and am so happy to have found it Even happier that I can contribute to the conversation already. There is an herbal tea that makes you taste like maple!!! I heard them on PLAYBOY mentioned radio a few months back and people were calling in and raving about it.

Your post just reminded me that I wanted to get some. The name is Maple Cookie or something like that.

I think it might be a bit odd if I my husband commented how he was craving pancakes just shortly after a good session of oral sex. :P

• Members
I think it might be a bit odd if I my husband commented how he was craving pancakes just shortly after a good session of oral sex. :P

I dunno Hisbunny, he may have worked up an appetite after a vigorous session...... :lol:

• Members

Huh . . . my wife has been on an asparagus kick for the last few weeks, and I haven't noticed any horribleness. Maybe I just haven't been munchin' on the days she has eaten it? I'll have to pay more attention and see if I notice anything.

• Review Team
Huh . . . my wife has been on an asparagus kick for the last few weeks, and I haven't noticed any horribleness. Maybe I just haven't been munchin' on the days she has eaten it? I'll have to pay more attention and see if I notice anything.

An asparagus kick? :huh:

• Members
An asparagus kick? :huh:

She heard it was supposed to be good for you, purges excess water and toxins and what not. She puts olive oil over it and bakes it in the oven.

As for me, it is not exactly my favorite food. As a kid, I rated it as #1 worst food ever -- worse than brussel sprouts. It would make me gag, and I couldn't even get it down unless it was smothered in ketchup that was further smothered in more ketchup. And even then I would gag. As a grup (Star Trek term; short for "grown-up"), I have found it to be not so terrible, but am traumatized by my childhood memories, and can only eat a few bites before I become overwhelmed with fear that the gag reflex will rear its ugly head again. (I'm almost gagging just thinking about it . . . calm peaceful thoughts . . . calm peaceful thoughts . . . ocean waves crashing at sunset . . . vulture plucking eyes out of a dead animal . . .)

• Review Team
She heard it was supposed to be good for you, purges excess water and toxins and what not. She puts olive oil over it and bakes it in the oven.

As for me, it is not exactly my favorite food. As a kid, I rated it as #1 worst food ever -- worse than brussel sprouts. It would make me gag, and I couldn't even get it down unless it was smothered in ketchup that was further smothered in more ketchup. And even then I would gag. As a grup (Star Trek term; short for "grown-up"), I have found it to be not so terrible, but am traumatized by my childhood memories, and can only eat a few bites before I become overwhelmed with fear that the gag reflex will rear its ugly head again. (I'm almost gagging just thinking about it . . . calm peaceful thoughts . . . calm peaceful thoughts . . . ocean waves crashing at sunset . . . vulture plucking eyes out of a dead animal . . .)

Wow. :huh: I like asparagus and brussel sprouts, but asparagus makes my pee smell funny. :P Hey, maybe it is all the toxins it is taking with it!?!?!