Official Community Forums Home

What Should I Buy?

EMO

• Members

Well, I am wondering about dildos. I am new here, and don't have one, but would like one. I do have a vibrator and a clit master. I love them. I have looked at what is on here, and would like someone to tell me one that is real feeling, and not too big and I want suction cups. I am wanting to ride one really bad. Makes me hot thinking of it. My SO is average size, and I don't want anything bigger than him, because I don't want to get stretched out. He is always telling me I am tighter than a squirrals ear. Ha!! Any help, I'd appreciate.

• Review Team

I would say try something that is cyber skin. I have this one:

http://shop.tootimid.com/real-man-cyber-skin-dildo.aspx

and LOVE it! My SO and I used for the first time together last night and WOWSER! It felt very real and was just awesome. As for getting stretched, don't worry too much about that. I have a few large toys and have taken my SO's fist, but Ms. Puss still snaps back into shape. :rolleyes: SO says I am very tight, too. I don't understand how it is possible, but the pussy is an amazing thing! B)

First off, let me welcome you to the forums!!

Let me assure you, that no matter what size dildo you may get, as mentioned before, the pussy is a beautiful thing. It's designed to stretch and retract. After all, it's made to have a child pass thru it, and then contract back (cuz if it didn't, future children could fall out), right? Right. You won't stretch yourself out by using a dildo. Your body would adjust to the size, but, generally, it goes back to the same size as it started out with.

And, if you're REALLY worried about "stretching", practice your Kegel exercises. This is where you squeeze the muscles (like you're trying to stop going pee), and then hold it for 3-5 seconds, then release. This helps get your vaginal muscles into shape better, AND it helps give you better orgasms!!!! Nuttin' wrong with THAT!!! Plus, my hubby just LOVES it when I squeeze down on his penis when he's inside me.

As for toys, cyberskin is a wonderful material. However, it requires some extra care and attention that you should be made aware of. Nothing scary, just be sure you know what you're getting into. Cyberskin/UR3/RealSkin is all the same stuff, just different brand names. It's a silicone based material that usually requires that you wash it before AND after use (cuz it's like real skin, it's porous, and can harbor bacteria if not cleaned propertly). Cleaning is easy. Warm water & antibacterial soap. I recommend just using liquid antibacterial soap, cuz it can get into nooks, crannies, and possible bubbles in any material, making sure the toy is CLEAN. You also have to be sure to use only WATER-BASED lubes with the cyberskin. Silicone based lubes will make the toy's silicone liquify, and destroy it. Trust me, I know.

Storing cyberskin should be in a plastic baggie, as well as, if you have the storage space, in its original box. If you rest 2 toys together, it can dent the material permanently. Also, I recommend getting RENEW, which is a powder you sprinkle on the toy to keep it soft, like real skin. This really helps.

OK, now, that's out of the way.....I really can't recommend much since I don't know what size you're looking for. You said something about the size of your hubby, but I don't know what that is. Everyone has a different opinion of what is "normal/average" sized.

So, if you can give me some more info, I hopefully can help. Though the one that's already been recommended has gotten rave reviews!! Best wishes!!!

• Members
I would say try something that is cyber skin. I have this one:

http://shop.tootimid.com/real-man-cyber-skin-dildo.aspx

and LOVE it! My SO and I used for the first time together last night and WOWSER! It felt very real and was just awesome. As for getting stretched, don't worry too much about that. I have a few large toys and have taken my SO's fist, but Ms. Puss still snaps back into shape. :rolleyes: SO says I am very tight, too. I don't understand how it is possible, but the pussy is an amazing thing! B)

Thank you for the info. This place is amazing. I am also interested in cock rings. I know nothing about them, except what I have read on here. My SO is at times rock hard, others not. When he is wore out or allergies bothering him it is not rock hard, plus he is on blood pressure meds, and I can tell a difference at times. Are the cock rings safe, and is there anything else I should know before buying them?

• Members
First off, let me welcome you to the forums!!

Let me assure you, that no matter what size dildo you may get, as mentioned before, the pussy is a beautiful thing. It's designed to stretch and retract. After all, it's made to have a child pass thru it, and then contract back (cuz if it didn't, future children could fall out), right? Right. You won't stretch yourself out by using a dildo. Your body would adjust to the size, but, generally, it goes back to the same size as it started out with.

And, if you're REALLY worried about "stretching", practice your Kegel exercises. This is where you squeeze the muscles (like you're trying to stop going pee), and then hold it for 3-5 seconds, then release. This helps get your vaginal muscles into shape better, AND it helps give you better orgasms!!!! Nuttin' wrong with THAT!!! Plus, my hubby just LOVES it when I squeeze down on his penis when he's inside me.

As for toys, cyberskin is a wonderful material. However, it requires some extra care and attention that you should be made aware of. Nothing scary, just be sure you know what you're getting into. Cyberskin/UR3/RealSkin is all the same stuff, just different brand names. It's a silicone based material that usually requires that you wash it before AND after use (cuz it's like real skin, it's porous, and can harbor bacteria if not cleaned propertly). Cleaning is easy. Warm water & antibacterial soap. I recommend just using liquid antibacterial soap, cuz it can get into nooks, crannies, and possible bubbles in any material, making sure the toy is CLEAN. You also have to be sure to use only WATER-BASED lubes with the cyberskin. Silicone based lubes will make the toy's silicone liquify, and destroy it. Trust me, I know.

Storing cyberskin should be in a plastic baggie, as well as, if you have the storage space, in its original box. If you rest 2 toys together, it can dent the material permanently. Also, I recommend getting RENEW, which is a powder you sprinkle on the toy to keep it soft, like real skin. This really helps.

OK, now, that's out of the way.....I really can't recommend much since I don't know what size you're looking for. You said something about the size of your hubby, but I don't know what that is. Everyone has a different opinion of what is "normal/average" sized.

So, if you can give me some more info, I hopefully can help. Though the one that's already been recommended has gotten rave reviews!! Best wishes!!![/ont]

Thanks for all of this information, I am clueless, but am enjoying myself learning from everyone. I'd say he is 5 inches.