Official Community Forums Home

The Business Trip

ManofHerdreams

• Members

I'm by no means a talented writer but here is a little fantasy story that I've written.

I’ve been out of town on a business trip for a few days and you decided to come and meet me so we can spend the weekend together. You arrive on Thursday evening and I pick you up at the airport and take you back the hotel that I am staying at. I ask you what you would like to have for dinner and you tell me that you would just as soon get some from room service and rest since your trip has tired you out some.

We spend a quiet evening together doing nothing in particular and you turn in early to get some sleep.

The next morning I get up early and quietly get ready for the final day of my business. I slip out leaving you asleep but I leave you a note telling you that I have plans for us this evening.

As soon as I get back to the hotel I take a quick shower to freshen up, change clothes and take you to a nice restaurant for dinner and then to a little theater that’s nearby to see the latest movie that you’ve been wanting to see. It’s a chic flick and a love story which isn’t really my type of movie but I need to set the stage for later.

We leave the theater and walk leisurely back to the hotel. We enter the lobby and go straight to the elevator. When the door closes I press the button for the top floor. You look at me in a curious manner and say that our room is on the third floor. I smile and tell you that I have a surprise in store for you.

We get off of the elevator after it stops and walk to the end of the hallway. Over the door is a plaque that says “Honeymoon Suite” You turn to me and smile as I reach into my pocket for the door card. I tell you that I had this arranged earlier in the afternoon and they had moved our luggage while we were out.

As we enter there is Wine and Chocolate covered Strawberries on a tray along with various other fruits. There is a big king sized bed and a large bath with a big whirlpool tub and separate shower. There is even a fireplace and it’s cold out so a nice crackling fire will only add to the atmosphere.

I pour you a glass of Wine and feed you one of the covered strawberries and then kiss you softly. You kiss me passionately, then turn around and tell me to build a fire in the fireplace while you go to fix us a warm bath in the whirlpool. I build the fire and you call to me to come into the bath. I hurriedly finish up and then get my briefcase out of the closet. I open it and get the toys out that I bought at a little shop on my way back to the hotel today and lay them on the bed. I’m just full of surprises today.

I enter the bath room and you are already in the whirlpool, laying back and sipping on your wine. I take off my clothes off and join you. You come over to me and turn around and lean back against my chest with your back. I look over your shoulder and can see your nipples getting harder as the water swirls around them. I kiss you on the back of the neck and you shiver and turn to kiss me on the lips. We kiss hard and you bite my lip as we break and then turn back around and lean against me. I have my hands around your sides and I’m rubbing and pinching your hard throbbing nipples. You reach behind you and rub my cock that is already standing at attention. I move my hands down your body and reach between your legs. You spread them for me and moan softly as I first touch your hot pussy. I slip my finger between your lips and rub your clit and you squeeze my cock harder and start to stroke me. I lift you up and set you in my lap. My legs stretched out straight and yours spread so that you can straddle me. I continue to rub your clit and finger your pussy as you lay your head back against me and enjoy the attention. I raise you again just enough for my throbbing cock to slip between your legs and rest against your pussy. I rub it over you and you try to position your self for penetration but I keep it just out of reach, teasing you and building your excitement. Finally you’ve had enough and say please put your cock in me.

I slip it between your lips and with one thrust I bottom it out in your pussy. You arch your back and moan. I can feel your muscles tighten on my cock sucking it deeper into your hot wetness. You start to ride me and lean forward as you do. I admire your ass as I watch my cock disappear into your pussy. I reach down and massage your ass with my fingers. It’s slick and wet from the water so I slip my finger into your ass. You let out another moan and I feel your orgasm coming as all of your muscles tense up. You scream out as you cum and I start thrusting upwards to match your rhythm as you ride my cock while I continue to explore your ass with my fingers. You cum again, harder this time and you body trembles from the release. You twist yourself harder against my cock and grind your pussy into me then you slowly relax and just lay on top of me, my cock still throbbing in your pussy.

You slip off of my lap and turn around in the tub and say “your turn”. You take my throbbing cock into your mouth and suck it hard. Working it deeper and deeper until you have taken it all and I can feel the head rubbing against the walls of your throat. I’m about to explode and tell you so. You just moan a little and keep sucking until I have to let go, my body shakes as I cum hard. You continue your magic, swirling your tongue over the now very sensitive head of my cock.

Afterwards we lie in the warm water and relax for a while. After a little bit you want to go lay by the fire so we get out of the tub. The air is cold against our wet skin and it makes your nipples so hard that I just can’t resist kissing them. I tell you that I have another surprise for you as I dry you off with a soft fluffy towel.

I lead you from the bath to the foot of the bed by the fireplace. You see the toys on the bed and look at me and smile. I told you I had another surprise I say. You lay across the foot of the bed and I hand you the bullet and tell you to play for me. You turn it on and start to massage your pussy and clit with it. It doesn’t take long before you are writhing on the bed and you cum again. You look at me and say”I need to feel you inside of me, but I tell you “not yet”.

I kneel on the floor at the edge of the bed and pull you to me as I start to gently kiss your inner thighs. Kissing ever so close to your beautiful hot pussy but not actually touching it. You writhe on the bed and try to push you hot love mound up to me but I pull back as you do, still kissing you so close and teasing you unmercifully. Finally I spread your legs wider with my hands and push them back up towards your chest. Then I kiss your stomach lightly as I work my way slowly down across your little mound and ever closer to your waiting pussy. I flick my tongue over your swollen clit and you moan softly as I suck it between my lips and circle it with the tip of my tongue. I begin to lick it a little harder and faster as you push yourself up to me. I slide my hand down your leg and slip a finger in you as I continue to torment your clit with my tongue. I slip a second finger in you and start to rub your G-spot with that gentle come hither motion that drives you crazy. It doesn’t take long before you begin to tense and I know your orgasm is near. You moan loudly as you begin to cum, shaking as your orgasm wracks your body. I can taste your sweet nectar as it flows from your trembling pussy.

I reach over and get the vibrator and rub it against your pussy lips and you spread your legs for me. You’re so wet that there is no need for the lube so I gently slip the vibrator into you and start to stroke you in and out with it. You are cumming again in just a few seconds of this attention so I turn you over and pull you up on your knees on the edge of the bed. I’m hard again so I slip my cock between your legs and it glides into your pussy. You push back against me taking every inch of my cock. I’m thrusting faster and faster as we slap against each other as we fuck each other hard.

You reach for the bullet and put it on your clit and you cum again almost instantly. I reach for the lube and put some on your ass and work it in with my fingers. I then lube up the toy and slowly penetrate your ass with it. I start to work it in and out as I continue to bury my cock into you. You’re still rubbing your clit with the bullet. You’re lost in the sensation of having both holes filled and the bullet on your clit and your body begins to shudder as your orgasms come in wave after wave.

I can feel the vibrations on my cock from both the bullet and the toy that is in your ass. They are like nothing that I have ever experienced before and I can’t hold off much longer and start to moan as I’m about to cum.

You pull away suddenly and say “not yet baby, I want you in my ass; I want you to cum in my ass”. I remove the toy from your ass and immediately replace it with my cock. My cock is bigger that the toy and as it slides in you arch your back and gasp a little. I ask if you are OK and you tell me that you’re wonderful and not to stop. I thrust a little deeper, a little faster and a little harder. You are grasping the bed covers in your hands and twisting your head from side to side as your body grinds back into mine. I reach out and take a hand full of your hair and pull your head back as I explode into your sweet ass. I seem to cum forever and it’s like your ass is milking my cock for every last drop.

Finally coming to my senses I'm afraid that I might have been too rough and ask you if I hurt you. You turn around and kiss me deeply and say “Baby, you can hurt me like that all you want”

I say “I’ll hold you to that because tomorrow is a whole new day”!

• Members

WELL THEN!!! Good Mornin'!! AWESOME! VERY erotic... I am all warm now!

• Review Team

Holy hottness, Texan! :kiss: I will be heading to the shower now. Thanks for sharing the lovely fantasy with us.