Official Community Forums Home

The Fireman's Pump

Marie Antoinette

• Members

SE1008-00main.jpg

This is my first pump, and I've got to say this is not a piece of junk. The pump bulb is high quality, the rubber gasket is smartly applied, and it will produce as much suction as you want, including too much! Be very careful!

I like this pump. It is sturdy with high quality plastic & a metal release valve that works pretty well. My only gripe is the black latex sleeve that comes with this pump is way too small. When I first tried to use it my dick wouldn’t even fit through the opening. You will need a lot of lubricant just to get it on your cock and to ease its removal. The lube that comes with it works, but it is not long lasting.

This works amazingly well for what it costs. In case any buyers out there didn't already know, the way pumps work is that they force larger amounts of blood into your penis, thus making it larger. If you do it enough, your body adapts and will eventually adjust to stay that way. HOWEVER, this does not add any actual tissue, so what you're adding in mass, is blood. Don't expect to be much harder, infact, you may lose stiffness if you over use this, but it will make you longer and thicker over time.

The color is bright fire engine red. It gives it a good gimmicky name, but I can't tell if my dong is turning funny colors or not. Sometimes I think it's turning purple or something, so I yank it out and it turns out that it's nothing more than condensation on the inside making that effect against the red plastic. The doughnut is not that great. It is too long on the inside and sort of squeezes your cock to death (or mine, at least). One quick recommendation to anyone buying this or any other kind of pump. BUY LUBE! . Any lube will do, but trust me, unless you'll thank yourself later. Good luck on your purchases, I've bought tons of stuff from this site, and almost all of what I've bought so far is good. Add an 8oz bottle of water based lube to your order and look for one that is long lasting. It does swell my penis well beyond a normal erection and gives a heavy, full feeling afterwards.

PUMP IT UP!

Great review! I like how you mentioned the red color vs. not being able to see the color of your penis as your pumping. It's important to make sure that you're not unknowingly hurting yourself. But, it looks like a fun thing!

I take it there wasn't a siren included? :P

• Members

Great review! This pump has two great effects, instantly harder, then longer thicker over time. What more could any couple ask for? ;)

• Review Team

Me thinks this looks very interesting. B)