Official Community Forums Home

Just When He's About To Cum....

ladylove

• Members

pretty sure the men will love this:

Keep your partner at the 'plateau phase'. If you feel he's about to cum, push on his perineum and stop massaging his penis for a few seconds. when you begin again, his sensation will build and build - and his orgasm, when you permit it, will/can be really intense. ;)

• Like 1

• Members
pretty sure the men will love this:

Keep your partner at the 'plateau phase'. If you feel he's about to cum, push on his perineum and stop massaging his penis for a few seconds. when you begin again, his sensation will build and build - and his orgasm, when you permit it, will/can be really intense. ;)

I need to get a membership to the same Self-Help Library you belong to.

• Members

I swear I'm going to have to start keeping a journal of all the cool tricks I'm learning from this place. DH is in so much trouble when he comes home in 4 months. I will have been studying aaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll that time just to please him - and me.

• Members
I swear I'm going to have to start keeping a journal of all the cool tricks I'm learning from this place. DH is in so much trouble when he comes home in 4 months. I will have been studying aaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll that time just to please him - and me.

You'll have to let us know which trick he likes best.