Official Community Forums Home

So Why Did You Come To Tt?

mailahn97

• Members

This site has just taught me so much and I have made such great friends. In a couple of months I will be here 4 years...wow. The SO I was with then I am still with . We have explored and learned so many things over the years. In fact a couple of years ago he joined as well. He doesn't have as much time to be on but pops in from time to time. Granted yes no one will ever agree 100% of the time but compared to other sites I think this one is one of the best.

• Members

This site has just taught me so much and I have made such great friends. In a couple of months I will be here 4 years...wow. The SO I was with then I am still with . We have explored and learned so many things over the years. In fact a couple of years ago he joined as well. He doesn't have as much time to be on but pops in from time to time. Granted yes no one will ever agree 100% of the time but compared to other sites I think this one is one of the best.

You've been dating him a long time. Do we hear any wedding bells?

• Members

I came to TT for the reasons listed above. I stay because the banter is fun even when not much is going on in the forum here. Also, in a long standing relationship many different issues do come up, it's nice, even reassuring, to be able to benefit from other experience with similar issues.

The "Banter" is unlike Ive ever witnessed before. Its fun and sexy, and sometimes has my mind working differently. It also eases the frustration of a LDR, somewhat, not completely. And the experiences as youve mentioned, I can understand how they would be beneficial for many.

Good reasons to stay, to read and share your own sexual experiences and knowledge !!!

I love how many of the posts make you stop and think. My longer responses sometimes take hours or days for me to finalize in my head and on the screen. I take most of the questions here very seriously (unless they're funny of course), and try hard to be as non-judgmental and honest as possible.

I love how many of the posts make you stop and think. My longer responses sometimes take hours or days for me to finalize in my head and on the screen. I take most of the questions here very seriously (unless they're funny of course), and try hard to be as non-judgmental and honest as possible.

• 11 years later...
  • Members

I came to TT to make friends with people who enjoy talking about sex. Sometimes when talking about sex, really fun things happen.  Oh, and did I mention that I love to masturbate ? Furthermore, I've learned things about sex that I never knew before, and learning about new things can be fun as well.  After all, I'm an explorer at heart.  

• Like 1