Official Community Forums Home

Dragonfly Cock Ring Sold At Tt

garry

• Members

I was thinking about buying this ring. Anybody tried it out yet?

• Members
No. But I highly recommend the Amazing Cock-Ring and the Neo-Ring is pretty good too.

I like the looks of the amazing ring. I get the part where it goes over your member, but I'm kind of leery about wraping the other band around my balls :( . I can still use it without doing the ball wrap thing, right?

• Members
I like the looks of the amazing ring. I get the part where it goes over your member, but I'm kind of leery about wraping the other band around my balls :( . I can still use it without doing the ball wrap thing, right?

Absolutely! We've used it both ways. My husband was leery of wrapping it around his boys but after a time he tried it and it's fine. The natural cyber-skin is so stretchy and comfortable it's easy to put on and take off. As fro the nub in the front..... delightful ;)

• Members
Absolutely! We've used it both ways. My husband was leery of wrapping it around his boys but after a time he tried it and it's fine. The natural cyber-skin is so stretchy and comfortable it's easy to put on and take off. As fro the nub in the front..... delightful ;)

Thanx, lady for the quick reply :D . You know what, I think I'll buy them both and let my wife decide which one she likes best ;) . A win - win situation, I believe!

• Members
Thanx, lady for the quick reply :D . You know what, I think I'll buy them both and let my wife decide which one she likes best ;) . A win - win situation, I believe!

Ok, after you've tried them both will you let me know which you like better, from both view points. If you like the dragonfly better I'll Probably order it.

• Members

We have something very similar to the Dragonfly and we LOVE IT! Ours is actually a butterfly. This baby makes my eyes roll into the back of my head. Mr. Bunny loves it too!

• Members
Ok, after you've tried them both will you let me know which you like better, from both view points. If you like the dragonfly better I'll Probably order it.

I sure will :D . I bought them both today :D .

• Members
We have something very similar to the Dragonfly and we LOVE IT! Ours is actually a butterfly. This baby makes my eyes roll into the back of my head. Mr. Bunny loves it too!

Hopefully, the Dragonfly will do the same for us ;) . Where did you buy your butterfly one?

• Members

we reviewed the dragonfly and it is awesome... it is the cockring we use most often.....

here is a copy of the review---

One of the best Cock Rings we’ve tested so far!

Marie Antoinette (Southern US) 11/10/08 8:57 PM

Eden’s Dragonfly Ring is made of a soft jelly material with a removable bullet. Like its name, EDEN will bring a bit of paradise to anyone who buy’s it. Since the bullet is removable you get an added bonus as you can use the bullet for direct clit stimulation. It takes 3 size A13 batteries and comes with 6! We started out with me giving Anton some nice oral attention. Just before he was to climax, I put the dragonfly in place on his cock and resumed pleasuring him with some long licks and hard sucks. Then I climbed on top. This felt incredible as the long vibrating tail pushed and pulsed against my clit. This was non-stop pleasure as I rode his now buzzing member. After a few good O’s, he flipped me over doggy style and MMM. The tail of the dragonfly gave me some good vibrations a new area. The vibes felt really nice against my anal area. It was a welcome sensation to this anal play newbie. It felt so nice and pushed me over the edge into one of the most incredible OMG O’s that I have ever had. Since this is waterproof and the bullet is removable, clean up is so easy.

• Members
we reviewed the dragonfly and it is awesome... it is the cockring we use most often.....

Eden’s Dragonfly Ring is made of a soft jelly material with a removable bullet. Like its name, EDEN will bring a bit of paradise to anyone who buy’s it. Since the bullet is removable you get an added bonus as you can use the bullet for direct clit stimulation. It takes 3 size A13 batteries and comes with 6! We started out with me giving Anton some nice oral attention. Just before he was to climax, I put the dragonfly in place on his cock and resumed pleasuring him with some long licks and hard sucks. Then I climbed on top. This felt incredible as the long vibrating tail pushed and pulsed against my clit. This was non-stop pleasure as I rode his now buzzing member. After a few good O’s, he flipped me over doggy style and MMM. The tail of the dragonfly gave me some good vibrations a new area. The vibes felt really nice against my anal area. It was a welcome sensation to this anal play newbie. It felt so nice and pushed me over the edge into one of the most incredible OMG O’s that I have ever had. Since this is waterproof and the bullet is removable, clean up is so easy.

It sound fabulous... have you ever tried the amazing cock-ring? I'm just curious how it stacks up, it my favorite one.

• Members

Thanx, Marie :D . Sounds like I made a good choice. I can't wait to try it out :) .

• Members
no we havent tried the amazing cock-ring... do they sell it here? I will add it to my list of things to review.

Yes tt does...I bought mine sunday, got shipped today :D

• Members
I was thinking about buying this ring. Anybody tried it out yet?

We have tried it and my wife says it is not enough stimulation for her. The blue dolphin dual bullet unit is great and like my wife says....it has several speeds!

j

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Just an update on the Dragonfly.

My wife absolutly loves it :D . She said the vibrations were quite enough to do the job ;););) . We're going to make it a habit of using this baby a lot more often in the future :D .

• Members
Just an update on the Dragonfly.

My wife absolutly loves it :D . She said the vibrations were quite enough to do the job ;););) . We're going to make it a habit of using this baby a lot more often in the future :D .

Thanks, I was wondering about that.

• Members
Thanks, I was wondering about that.

Your welcome. I've been really busy the last couple of weeks, so I haven't been able to get on the message board as often as I liked. Sorry for the delay on the review :( .

• Members
Your welcome. I've been really busy the last couple of weeks, so I haven't been able to get on the message board as often as I liked. Sorry for the delay on the review :( .

no worry :)