Official Community Forums Home

I'm A Huge David Caruso Fan!

Tyger

Honestly, I really am a DC fan, for some wierd reason, I am really attracted to him, and it is wierd cuz he's soooo not my "usual" type. But, well, there it is. I was looking around for a few pics of him, and came across this, and almost fell outta my chair when I saw this & had to share!!! :lol::lol:

DavidCaruso.jpg

• Review Team

LOL - great photo!

• Members

too funny.... but not a fan of the man.

Hay Tyger, you and I could be friends, we'd never fight over men. ^_^......... just the toys!

• Members

OMG you two, you are so funny!! :D

too funny.... but not a fan of the man.

Hay Tyger, you and I could be friends, we'd never fight over men. ^_^......... just the toys!

:P I can share if ya wanna! :)

Well show me what you've got and I'll let you know :lol:

Geez woman!! LOL I have a little bit of everything! Bondage, dual actions, glass, silicone, clit stimulators, anal.........and a variety of shapes & colors. It's like a schmorgestboard!! ;)

• Members
Geez woman!! LOL I have a little bit of everything! Bondage, dual actions, glass, silicone, clit stimulators, anal.........and a variety of shapes & colors. It's like a schmorgestboard!! ;)

OK, I don't have any bondage stuff so I'm in..... I should tell you I'm a bit of a control freak.....

OK, I don't have any bondage stuff so I'm in..... I should tell you I'm a bit of a control freak.....

Whoo-hoo!!!!!

• Members

Ok I know im not looking at the guy through female eyes, but i never could stand the guy. Everytime I see him on tv I cant change the channel fast enough.

No idea why but he really bugs me. Funny pic tho.

• Members

I'm with you on this one, Jax.

I don't know what it is either, excepet he kinda looks like my pyscho ex~neighbor

(((shuddering)))