Official Community Forums Home

• Members

I've recently entered a relationship with a guy I've been friends with for four years.

Things have gone beyond the friend level and now we're together.

I'm really into him and visa versa, but deep in the pit of my stomach I'm getting terrible aches and pains.

I'm not sure if it's the commitment issues striking back, or nerves. But I feel like I made a bad decision. Not because I don't like him, but my stomach is hurting beyond belief.

Stress maybe?

How do you men and women cope with entering a new relationship in this manner deal? For anyone who's felt this way, is that normal?

• Members

What triggers them? When you are apart? Or is it the losing your virginity thing... It could be anxiety! Make sure you talk about everything with him!

• Members
What triggers them? When you are apart? Or is it the losing your virginity thing... It could be anxiety! Make sure you talk about everything with him!

See that's the interesting thing it has nothing to do with the physical aspects or anything.

I think I just haven't been in a relationship in ages so the idea of actually having to be faithful to oneperson or give them all my attention throws me off. I'm typically a free spirit, maybe it's the "tying down" thing. Even though he doesn't. either that or also I'm nervous to tell people, in particular my parents because a long time ago he was the biggest jerk and although that was eons ago, he is now the nicest person and definitely has done a complete 180

• Members

Hun, here's what you need to remember(and i fight ;like hell to bear it in mind too) just because your in a relationship you have no reason NOT tohave you time and still be you! Your free spirit is probably one of the things he adores about you and wouldn't want you to change that for the world! talk to him and tell him how your feeling, just let him know you've been single for so long you don't want to shoot yourself in teh foot or be bass-awkwards about it!