Official Community Forums Home

Anal Question?

christinaf085

• Members

OK so last night I had anal with my bf (not my first time but first with him and his first time) it took us a while to try but it was pretty good. I'm a little sore but it was worth it. but after he said that while he really enjoyed it and feel closer to me b/c I am the only gf he has had that has let him in the back door, it wasn't what he expected. He said that he has heard that anal is supposed to be much tighter than vaginal but apparently it wasn't really any tighter back there. I havent had kids and I know I'm nice and tight up front but it made me wonder has anyone else had this response? just curious about what other have experienced.

• Members

I wouldn't worry too much about it. In fact, I would say that his own mental 'expectations' probably made him think it was going to be SOOOOOOOO tight that when he got there, and you were relaxed and it felt good, he was confused as to why it wasn't MUCH tighter. Also, this could be a testament to your tight PC muscles. IF you do a lot of kegels and take good care of yourself, you might just have tremendous vaginal muscles - which would be great anyway!

• Members
I wouldn't worry too much about it. In fact, I would say that his own mental 'expectations' probably made him think it was going to be SOOOOOOOO tight that when he got there, and you were relaxed and it felt good, he was confused as to why it wasn't MUCH tighter. Also, this could be a testament to your tight PC muscles. IF you do a lot of kegels and take good care of yourself, you might just have tremendous vaginal muscles - which would be great anyway!

yea i guess that makes sense, it was just not the response i expected and just made me wonder

After successfully "training" my wife's butt to acccomodate me anally, I would say that I have the ability to move as deep and be as flexible during penetration as vaginal sex.

It has taken sometime and a very patient technique to get there though.

If too much lube is used, her anus can feel not quite as tight as her vagina. This is probably due to less friction with the lube vs the natural lube of the vagina.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
OK so last night I had anal with my bf (not my first time but first with him and his first time) it took us a while to try but it was pretty good. I'm a little sore but it was worth it. but after he said that while he really enjoyed it and feel closer to me b/c I am the only gf he has had that has let him in the back door, it wasn't what he expected. He said that he has heard that anal is supposed to be much tighter than vaginal but apparently it wasn't really any tighter back there. I havent had kids and I know I'm nice and tight up front but it made me wonder has anyone else had this response? just curious about what other have experienced.

Once past the initial resistance I didn't find it any tighter in there. I reamed my first wife's ass fairly regularly and I didn't get a whole lot out of it, other than the "oh boy, were doing something taboo" psychological effect.

• Members
Once past the initial resistance I didn't find it any tighter in there. I reamed my first wife's ass fairly regularly and I didn't get a whole lot out of it, other than the "oh boy, were doing something taboo" psychological effect.

how about your wife, what did she think?

• Members
how about your wife, what did she think?

It was always her idea so I assume she liked it. She was always pretty hammered on something when she wanted it, so who knows what she thought. She would want it when she was drunk and then the next morning tell me never to do it again. In a few days she'd get wasted again and start asking for it. Just one of the many things I never understood about that woman.

• Members
It was always her idea so I assume she liked it. She was always pretty hammered on something when she wanted it, so who knows what she thought. She would want it when she was drunk and then the next morning tell me never to do it again. In a few days she'd get wasted again and start asking for it. Just one of the many things I never understood about that woman.

We'll we all know form previous post what happened to her...... so you know this isn't typical. I thought you were talking about your last wife.

• 7 months later...