Official Community Forums Home

I Am Freakin' S-c-a-r-e-d!

raniedaize

• Members

Glad to hear everything turned out ok! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
The guy from December was also the partner I was working with a few days last week. Work partners. We're not butt buddies. No, I'm not on birth control. And no, there was no condom. He's not the kind of guy who would do this to the patients, I promise you. I honestly think there may have been a little bit of miscommunication, and a lot of thick-sculledness going on. As far as legally, I don't think I'll have much of a leg to stand on. I've been through this before, and if you count this as a rape, it's my third from three different guys. The first guy, I did eventually go to the police, but nothing ever happened to the guy. The second time, I went directly to his employer and got him fired and told his friends who were then disgusted and completely on MY side. Pretty much destroyed that one's life as he knew it. This time, I swear I'm not defending him, but I will tell him to keep his hands to himself and I WILL go to the authorities next time. Plus, he will have to face the full fury next time, and I am not a merciful human being once I unleash the beast within.

Rape happens, and this was by far not the worst. I am mostly pissed off that this is right as I am FINALLY getting my life back together from the aftermath of the first rape. Of all timings, this was perfect to F my life up again! But, I have quit the coffee and not had a drop to drink of alcohol since just in case.

I think you're kidding yourself that he wouldn't do this to other patients. Besides which you should be thinking ofyourself right now not other people. He raped you. TURN HIM IN!!! Get to your OB-GYN immediately to get checked out. Going full term with a rapists baby inside you sounds like a bad idea to me. No offense but you sound to me like you're a little bit screwed up in your head. You might do well to start seeing a therapist/head shrinker once or twice a week. Your belief system aside you should get the abortion. Working in EMS services is a tough job for people who can handle the daily stress. Sounds to me like you might do well to change careers. There's plenty of action in emergency rooms in big cities. Become a firefighter. Become a police officer. Take up skydiving. Join the army and volunteer for Rangers,Airborne,Special Forces. Just my .02 worth.